07 : Just do one thing

"Hey Maa!!! What are you doing " Shivansh said to her mom

"Nothing Child!!! Just discussing about tomorrow " Binita ji (Shivansh's mother) replied to Shivansh

"Is tomorrow any special day? " Shivansh ask confusingly

"You can say that. Because we are going to meet a Girl's family for your marriage proposal " Binita ji said

"But Maa you never mention about it and Rudransh is just 25yr old" He said in a calm voice

Binita looked at him with a expression which said 'Are you dumb? ' , then she said "No child, we are going meet the girl's family because of you. You are going to get married. I know what is in your mind. I dare you deny this . She is your age. That's why I think she will be understand you. I know you hate girl's extremely younger than you, because you find them childish. She is beautiful. I think you really going to be like her . I heard that she is currently doing a job. I think after marriage I will make her understand that she really don't need to do any job. As per now I really don't wanna give her shock "

After hearing his mom's words Shivansh first shocked, then he thought he have to marry anyone in the near future. Then why not now. Then he said to his mom " Maa!! I am ready "

After saying these words he left from there.

Then he called his best friend Bhavik.
(FOR SHIVANSH CODE 'S', FOR BHAVIK CODE 'B')

S : 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘉𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?
𝘉 : 𝘺𝘶𝘱 𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘳, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴
𝘚 : 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘉 : 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 ?
𝘚: 𝘔𝘢𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦? 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘉: 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘢𝘢𝘩𝘩𝘩
𝘚: 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴?
𝘉: 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯.
𝘚 : 𝘰𝘬

Jaipur , Present time.

"Papa, I want to talk to you " Shivansh said to his father

" Yes boy!! Say what you want to. I know you are confused about something that's why you are here " His father replied in a calm voice. He really feel ashmed because of his wife his son now in that condition, he knows his son has also fault in it. That's why he never try to contact Artika and make her understand that give second chance to his son . In the end what can he do, he loves Shivansh. He can't leave Shivansh to made him a scattered soul.

" Papa I don't know what to do. Some part of me try want to contact Artika , apologize for my mistake and ask her for second chance. On the other side one part of me extreamly scared that how to face her, because of me she goes through all things , that's why I don't want to search her. When she clearly said that don't ever try search for her " Shivansh said in the verge of crying.

His father understands his son. He never treated Artika like some outsider or Daughter in law. He indeed treat her like own daughter. He loves Artika's strong personality, different view about every thing and how bold she is. Artika is best person as ever. Because she never disrespects any one as of everything happen to her but she stood strong everytime. If fight for your right choices is disrespect to elders then he want a daughter like her who is disrespectful. He always thought that Artika is right for Shivansh. The way she never question about Shivansh's past, the way she give him privacy, the way she understands his work, no one can nowdays. But he forget one thing 'is Shivansh right for Atrika? ' a person who can't understand her life parter, a person who just want to solve things in compromise of another one's comfort, a person can't take a stand for his wife, a coward. He knows Shivansh just think that Artika is stubborn but he forgot that Atrika is a person who also have ambitions, dreams and expectations from her husband.

Then his father replied to him " I don't know about second chance son, it's fully depend upon her . But you surely need to apologize to her, because you did really wrong with her. As a husband you failed. I don't want to point out about where and when because you are aware about it . If she is moved on with another person just don't do anything which makes me disown you. "

Shivansh sighed heavily , then replied in a sad tone " I know papa, if she is moved on then I really don't do anything. But still some corner of my heart hopes that she is still single. I already did so many things that I am ashamed of, I really don't want to do more things which guilt will kill me "

Love it sounds easy but it's complicated to deal with . It's easy to deal when you understand the other person . That's where Shivansh failed. He gave his everything to his relationship except Understanding and in case of Atrika, she wait for him only for onething being her supportive system . But he crushed her hopes.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!! I hope so you all like this story . For now I really need your support I hope so you can share my story . Give comments about story characters and vote.