16: meetings & rituals

Hello Beautiful people  here I really want to say thank you for giving "Ending : the new ray hope "  a chance. Now the views reached to ①ⓚ and thanks a lot for this.
I know story line is quite boring & may be my writing skills I am trying to improve myself in a better way . 

Happy Reading Guys.........

Banglore, Evening time

I am here now in Santro Restro and Cafe waiting for my Soon to be Mother-in-law

I am here now in Santro Restro and Cafe waiting for my Soon to be Mother-in-law. I really don't know what to say , likewise from my past experiences I can say that I am now strong enough to stand for myself. In past, I was weak because I valued those fake sentiments . Now I am only bound to myself .

After 10 minutes Mrs. Chauhan arrived. As per photo Omm sent me she looked like that. I can't believe she is her late 50's still she is well maintained. Nice.....

Now she came here, as always every sanskari Indian girl I touch her feet. I really don't know what to wear, so I wear a white Anarkali kurta with black flowers  printing on it. As always with my formal look I wore my Fosil watch & a bracelet on my hand.

"Daughter's doesn't touch the feet of elders, because we consider them 'Laxmi' of our house " She said in a calm voice

Now it's time to introduce myself.
"Hello Ma'am! I am Atrika Kumar " I said to her
Then she replied with a smile on her face " You really don't need to call me Ma'am. You can also call me Maa like Omm call me, if you are uncomfortable you can call me aunty"

Hearing her I feel like this meeting is really gonna be easy going.

After that she said " Atrika, I am Sneha Chauhan. You soon to be Mother-in-law. Beta you are really beautiful "

Me and beautiful like seriously????? In my school time never ever a boy proposed me & in my college life every boy friendzoned me.... Ha ha

Then I replied " Aunty thank you for the compliment & aunty please sit. "