09 : Stuck in middle

"Hey Kar!! " Tisha called Ommkaraya

"Hey Spring!!" He replied
"Kar see their icecream parlor, I want to eat icecream" She said
"But Spring, you really catch cold very fast. 2days ago you also ate 3scoops of icecream. " He said in a worried expression

"Please..... I promise I will not eat next whole week " She said giving him her best puppy eyes

"No Spring , you will get icecream next week not this week anymore. Do you really think your Cute Puppy eyes gonna work on me. Then you are wrong this time. When it comes to your health, there is nothing going to work. I know you very well Spring " Said Aditya adamantly

"You will regret that you won't let me eat icecream oneday after my death" She said in a sad tone
Then he replied in a angry expression " What kind of Bulshiit your thinking and talking. Nothing gonna happen to you. If I ever heard these kind of stuff again then I will not talk with you "
Hearing his words she stare at him lovingly with a worried expression.
" Kar listen!! Ok I am sorry " She said in a baby voice

"Ok" He replied with his grumpy face.
"Awww my Grumpy Child" She said with a chuckle.

She said with a serious tone " Listen to me very carefully. I can't garanty what will happen in near future. Life is so unpredictable, I accept this fact after Papa's death. If something happens to me in near future, just do one thing love me but also move on with someone. You know na what I mean. I can't see you lonely you know na. You know I will always be special because I am your first love I am happy with this now "
Hering her words Ommkaraya don't know what to say.

Present Day , Banglore next day morning🌞

"Omm, wake up. It's already 8am . Wake up yarr" Aditya said trying to wake up Ommkaraya

"Yarr..... Shit yarrr.... Wait Today I am going to work from home. So get your ass off and get out of my room. Let me sleep more " Said Ommkaraya

"Ok, listean. Today we have a meeting in PP Tech. In . For regarding our new software launch. They said their two Software developers gonna handle the project. They are best at their work. Let's meet them. And yaaa! The meeting time is 2pm. So be at there on time. I will come their direct from office. Bye " Informed Aditya with a sigh.

"Ok, for now bye.. See you at there" Ommkaraya. After that he again fell asleep.

Time - 1:50pm , Conference room of "PP Tech. In".

Ommkaraya reached there at 1:45pm . After that he went to the receptionist, and receptionist lead him to the conference room.

Now, he is waiting for Aditya to arrivearrive and also eager to meet the best software engineers of 'PP Tech'.

After two minutes there a man with blue blazer and white shirt entered the room.
He is none other than Aditya.

Then he roamed his eyes in the conference room and found his boss & best friend.

"Hey Omm!! I am sorry yarr just stuck in the traffic. You know na Banglore Traffic." Said Aditya as excuse

" It's ok now seat here " Replied Ommkaraya

At 2pm two ladies enter in the room . They wore formals. Both of the men are shocked to see them. They never they were the ones who are the best software engineers in 'PP tech " .
They are non other than Atrika and Isha.

Aditya looking at Isha like she is some goddess and he is his devotee. For him Isha is looking very hot in formals, that he don't know how to take his eyes off.

(Isha's Outfit)

(Isha's Outfit)

After recovering from his shock , now Aditya looking at his best friend Ommkaraya.

He is not in very good condition. Ommkaraya looking at Artika like he is trapped in her siren beauty. He can't see now anything than her. If he get any chance Atrika gonna be land on the table under him.

"Fuck" He said in silent tone. Now Ommkaraya scolding himself in his mind how can he think like a prevert.

(Atrika's outfit)

(Atrika's outfit)

"Bruhh!! Control yourself . You are drooling you know na. Here we are for our meeting " Said Aditya to ommkaraya in a teasing manner.

Then, he look at him with like he gonna kill him if he doesn't stop his nonsense talk.

But his heart he also knew that what Aditya is saying is damn true.

Aditya thought in his mind ' now I am damn sure Omm likes Artee. He just afraids to love again & also he thinks if he will start to move on from Tisha then it's unfair to her '

Now Aditya is damn sure to push Omm towords Artee. Because he is damn sure Omm never gonna initiate. As his best he have to do for his best friend.
Then he remember another thing, how can he be so stupid he didn't know his Girlfriend work where. Shit noone is idiot than him.

------------------------------------------------continue

English is not my native language. Please ignore the grammatical errors.
Do vote ⭐ , share & comment.