ten : Show time

After hearing Papa's advice, I really think for the sake of my mental peace I have to request her for her forgiveness

After hearing Papa's advice, I really think for the sake of my mental peace I have to request her for her forgiveness. Again I am selfish. I really don't know what to say? Now days I feel like I hate myself even more than before. May be I am that bad I can't love myself.

Then I called my agent to get every data of Atrika. He is the best agent in India.
He said he need 3days to get data about Atrika. I hope so this journey of waiting not take so long. She is the one now I want, her forgiveness is my cure to every pain.

------End of POV-----

In Shivansh's Office

Shivansh got a call from his Private Agent.

Ag - Hello! Mr. Rajvansh
Sh - Hello!!
Ag - I got her information
Sh - Then split it
Ag - She is now in Banglore, she is the
one of the best devloper have their
Company. She spent her every Friday and Saturday night in club.
She has many hookups. She has
a best friend named Isha Nair.
Sh - Thank you. Don't worry in few
Minutes you will get your full
Payment.

Shivansh in his thought " Is she really in to hookups? She lives like her life like a rebellious kid or may be she love this life. I can't blame her about her hookups because she is divorced. Now she belongs to no-one.

I have to clear all my works & book flight tickets for Banglore "

In Rajvansh Mansion , EVE

Shivansh knock the door of his Papa's study room. After few times , the elder Rajvansh given him permission to enter inside the room
"Baba!! I found her address " He said
"Then this time just do one thing respect her decisions, even if she said she don't want you in your life" Elder Rajvansh said

After few minutes of thinking, with a expression of breaking down in any moment, feeling of hurt He replied " I will"

After exit from the study room he went to his room. He breakdown there, only thing there is left darkness, insecurity, anxiety & tears flowing like river from his eyes . He feels like, he has only one hope that's her heart. If she never forgive him then he can't imagine the life with regret.

"Ansh!!!! You know na I hate this attitude of yours when you make me feels like I am worthless .

Anshh....... Please it's my dream..... I can't leave my dream. You know na , how much I love my dream . Why am I be always understanding? Why you have to expect all the sacrifices for the family have to done by the woman. By compromising their happiness. Why???????

You just betrayed me, Mr Shivansh Rajvansh. I will never forgive you "

Shivansh came out from his trance after hearing the raindrop sounds.

Then he looked at the outside of his room through his balcony.

" Anshhh!!!! You know na I love hot chocolate during Rain times

I love songs which are related to rain because it takes me to the frictional world of mine where I imagine every romantic thing with a romantic hot person

Ansh...... Please let me eat ice cream. Please....
'She begged him with her puppy eyes '

Then he replied , ' but you have cold Atree '

"Just one scoop Anshh........ "

After remembering thoose beautiful moments he felt more guilt . He feels like , he is the enemy of his own happiness. His one wrong decision make his life miserable.

In Banglore, Night Time

"I think you are so cruel " Isha said to Atrika
" No, I think I am the cruelest one " Atrika replied

" The real bad bithch we are. That's why we are most famous hackers. Sorry 'DCx' "
Said Isha

"He is again going to enter your life, but this time with your permission. " Isha again Said

" This time I will make him feel how to feel like when someone broke your expectations & believe " Atrika Said

"I am really going to Destroy you Mr. Rajvansh

You really did a bad job to enter again in my life "

Atrika said ( in her mind)

Now the only feeling he have left in her feeling of indignant, revenge & break him the way he break her with his actions.

She warned him that never come to her life again. But he again ignored her words because of his selfish motive. This he has to obey her. Because this time controller is she, Non-other than the new borned, most powerful devil.

---------------------------------------------------
After a very long I updated this story. How are you guys??? I know I am a rookie writer . Still you guys supporting me with your great patience.
Love you guys🤗

Please do vote na.... It is grt motivation for every writer here. Everyone here in this platform only one thing want to appreciate our work.

I really hope atleast I will get atleast 10 votes☺

Please do vote ⭐ & fill  your love in the comment section.