𝖎⁘ doozy- Taylor Swift

on my period and feeling fluffy⋆୨୧˚

254 words

---

You stared through the sheer curtains, the glass door a window to eccentric stars that lined your view from the bed. Egyptian cotton was bliss under your fingers, soothing your back and tickling your toes sweetly when you rubbed against it.

 The soft snores beside you, made you crinkle a smile, your toned cheeks elapsed a faded lust red as the roses laid on each of your bedsides. Taylor's cheeks smush in the pillow reminded you of marshmallows on tea in this present winter, she would be holding a three-week notice of retirement from touring and the two of you, in turn, created a roll of mind memories. 

With her hair spread around, you couldn't help but stroke through her blonde roots like fluff, your hand passed through, comforting you both from the sigh she whispered, and dipped her head into your neck deeper, placing a gentle, weak kiss, still lost in sleep. Your lips framed another tender smile and kissed from you graced her forehead, your lips like soothing feathers. Her hair smelt of rosey vanilla and under your bonnet yours of subtle lavender and with a vague essence of mint. Her body melted into you more, warming up the hushed but bristle night air.

The stars seemingly echoed, mute nothings into your realm as all you could fathom was the chorus of melodies you faintly swore were the lullabies of the future wedding for you both. Your eyes leisurely faded into the arms of your fond lover.