𝖎⁘heartbroken wife- Mila Kunis

breakup up with your management yeah yeah🗣️

warning: includes slight mentions of NSFW, breakup/ divorce, controlling manager/team, sad

666 words

---

You lay there silently where once gaping blouses of chuckles and an abundance of inappropriate moans now buttoned shut to a virgin silence and plenty of time to deliberate on the situation.

Your fingertips grew numb to the knowledge of your wife.

Some would take humor, believing what seemed as a dramatic approach on your part. They wouldn't have even a speck of understanding. Your lips shed its hydrated color, which it was born to serve as a comforter to the lady who should be dwelling in the cold sheets beside you.

Mila sat just one door down from you but filled with seven inches of stiff brick, it didn't feel the walk it was but a dilated sea you only had transportation for with sandals instead of the preference safety of gear, to maybe come forth on any island holding an explanation for the curse you were forced to bear, all because by her career.

All graces were good for the beginning and you believed it still held a chance. You were warned prior of the withdrawals from normal couple behavior which you agreed to. The corners of plastic hearts grew past your eyes to attack your clear frame of thinking, as the once safe well of your love grew pails of liquid clear but thick in similarity to blood. 

The two of you fought against but as the ending of your relationship grew, it wasn't the tentacles of current killing you both but the broad bodies of her assigned acting executives.

Time passed and your eyes remained creating cracks on your smooth mansion walls. 

It vibrated.

You weren't crazy when hearing the soft thumps, you pant up from the bed, drowsy steps from the lack of light, and water puff eyes as you crane the door.

Mila.

You both stood awkwardly. Were the stones green of moss still tangling out at your limbs?

You focused on them. Though being held under the negative words exchanged when first attempting to shape a plan, her eyes swayed their typical spring lush yet in need of something in the searching barrels of unsprung water.

"I tried to talk my agents out of it but as of three minutes ago, our marriage has been judged and ruled as detrimental if continued and by their sounding tones we're talking 'if people found out the government uses their tax dollars to wipe their asses' detrimental." she rambled hopeful her witty joke would hide her trembles and giggly cracks.

Both of you holding incoming tears, your grip on the door turning your fingers a rice white as the chokes of sobs raced forward falling your head into her now flushed body against you attempting apologies to your shaking being.

"I let this weird sense of deluded love blind me into bringing you along this sham of a relationship and now being controlled by morals of old men to end with the one person that ever showed me polite, easy lo..ve" she confessed into your secured hair held in her palms and the now closed door shut off any life. Her rambles, short, with a cut of heavy breathing.

You thanked whoever for the loss of light to avoid seeing her frown face, but the mourning of your weakening love all faded into the want for a lengthy and passionate final night.

"Mila." You breathe kisses around her nose, throbbing frantic dominance into her lips, taking a pause for your last responses. "This is my last night as Mrs. Kunis" fidgeting at the diamond ring she snuck for you with your rung arm anxious around her neck.

"Screw them later but screw your heartbroken wife, now."

Teary-eyed but agreeing with your drift coursing through your body by her vexation and pain yet laying you down with tender touches.

You later found yourself, arching and drowsy under the wet kisses and exchanged pools of tears as you made intimate love under her fingers reminding you that the future divorce was far from personal.