𝖎⁘thirty dollars- Melanie Martinez •smut

my first smuttttt😩😩
hope this doesnt make yall uncomfortable or anything゚𐦍༘⋆

-'๑'-warnings: smutty, teasing?, getting gay into it, homosexuality lol, hinting prostitution, whore house kinda hinted at kinda?¿?, sexual scenes

idk how to do dirty dialogue guyss😭bare with me luvs ❤️

you liked? then like it(srsly the support helps tremendously (look at me using big words >.<)

love u guysss bye byes 4 noww💞

enjoy whores ──★ ˙ ̟🎀 !!

535 words

___ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

The pressure on your clit drew out the wailing, your moans of ignorance to her own keen, piling up no crease to her satisfied eyes, appearing almost fallen to her argent face, half haired using a distinct fashioned, recognition of her pleasure with an unbox voice always stretching to trifle chords and conscious words when out the explicitize cranes being better thrust on a reaching stage than lissom digits between her thighs.

Calls rent between bunny sap teeth as her eyes could see your present figure no longer as you introduce licks and felt and canine grazes like a belonging farm kept, thigh grabs lit glum, within the narrow room, cum humidify your fingers, the tap in the old building ran low and barely paid finishing with a decided future session.

"Y- you know the drill. Thirty dollars."

Having yet the thought to be outside and away from the geniality and mellow, dwarf hair mimicking tickles of wind on your moist cheeks, lips still contemplating whether the giving in on seconds should be formatted further..

"i wanna do you again. i wanna taste you again. please.."

You heard a blow harder than the one she prior received.

"all talk baby, you got sixty on you?'

Your fingers pressed into her berry flushed, usually pale, strung flaccid on your shoulder blades, well fleshed and between well freshed and modestly fruity today.

"baby? talking to me all romantic with no discount?"

Her legs wobbled to feel the floor grown rutted.

"Aren't I cheap enough?"

Thighs on the woman beinexpensive cush worth more than the grouchy cloth on the attended bed.

"Stop that mama, my mistake. You know I'm willing to pay more."

Hiking upwards your head before the scoot, inevitably discounting her under thighs and sored your connected arm to head

"and so she's Mother Teresa"

Ass distorting from compression and splotched you gawked in covetous amongst the many designated mother patterns with no infancy, staying infinitely spreading life to be adopted as a wife, sprouting as crops upon her all day instead of you.

"You know i prefer the pope, Melly.''

Cornering her from endeavors of under wear finding to keep her busy and residence longer, you hid them; circling the sex filled room previously full on the vanity mirror, nipples inflamed with arortic and a want for continuous lust perceiving her nonchalance as nervous yearnment.

"A rich, older, and much hotter daddy.. your daddy."

Reaching her craned neck like inside a bamboo, noting lips upon its surface acquiring whiff of spit splotched, goosebumps to her pussy where a metaphoric greenery stood fine, luminescence frighten her eyes in three frigid stance, two fingers slid in as professional divers testing the water as she heel her legs to balance singularly, an instantaneous abandonment insured back to two stripped and wonky feet security.

The exasperated bubbles but raptured moans being remembered, accepted, but the door out already straining.

"You just fingered me for your own teasing pleasure, you monster"

Deepening with your revised chuckle, she retained at her lopsided downcast, failing to directly see a hundred dollar bill fall to the woodend table sunken, nearly, to a stool.

"Jesus Melly, find some panties, our cum is getting everywhere."