𝖎⁘Important Cries- Ariana Greenblatt ʳ

Thank you lots and lots and lots for your request Divinasgfreal I hope you like and enjoy this chapter.🩷🦋

be kind to yourself, always and forever
-liyah

~'.fluffy fluffy fluffy🫧
__

763 words
----

Grasping the different wear between a lively morning and funeral where books cuffed even the moon's clear, fluorescence being the only breathing and welcomed part of nature and unrecieved warmth of a continuous passing where a girlfriend was swept clean and far within the losing weigh of time.

"You're a hard worker, mama, you know that" far reeled from the blue when silence always drew when her coffee was within closed and snug palms.

"This pedestal you have regularly proped me up on is incredibly unstable" still as rivaling stone, precious giggles softly spread.

"Still humorous, sarcasm runs miles on those lips, huh sweet cheeks" you stayed with your half burnt toast that would've made a phoned sick day if a mint and occasional tap water wasn't ongoing for your week's menu.

"Well, i guess picked a struggle, Ariana. I can't be a screw up and unfunny, too." continuing with your bitter tea as a last bite.

Her hung almanac flapped, a resentful crow allowing a view where happy moments on her up and coming special day were not foreseeable, acknowledging what little pay you had, if not for your booklets, college stay and food to extend what miserable time spent alive within dead trees and faithless information that knelt to soaken grades, anything cheery disputed a great annoyance.

"I have school. Goodbye."

The draft strap sore your wrist, lashing  unpleasantly to tears if not for familiarity.

"I canceled your classes. You need a break."

The straight phrase that offed an already seeping dam, finally to smithereens.

"I'm not okay with that." slumping your voice while shivering under a microscopic burning.

"I know, but as a good girlfriend, I listen to the most important cries, the one's you don't yell for me to hear, unfortunately for you, however, i did and I am listening to your begging for relief Y/N. You deserve rest."

It was a shadow where all became the same; inhaling, not exhaling, both caused a pain on your chest, cramps in your joints, and a buckling vision.

Ariana scrambling, the scurries cartoony in speed but understood with no negligence.

A rare presence of domestic life ever in your street still birds chirped where not wedging your lungs and oxygen grew a safety a certain teen felt no similarity to or maybe you just hadn't lasted for her change of mind.
___

"You're okay, sweetie, I'm right here with you, I'm not leaving, sweetheart. I'm all yours, right here, sweet girl.."

You stuttered awake to birds.. a bird, specially versing to you. "That's it, baby, come back to me. Thank you for pulling through.."

A pulsing heart as if your love and you finally wed with promise rings finally silenced.

"T..oo many car..toons?" She smiled at your oblivious croak while slowly coming to your human health and wit.

"Yes, no more SpongeBob for you, passed out completely on me" entertaining you as always, stroking your face tenderly until falling from her hearty smile.

"You are not a failure, Y/N. This mentality that encloses you is wrong. You deserve rest. You deserve to take breaks, and damn it, you deserve reciprocated grades for these long hours you're putting yourself through and you are going to get exactly that. You need to stop fighting freedom.."

Her thighs got secreted with tears and the air with silence, she knew her moral might finally be getting past your gated mind of ignorance.

"Stop fighting the sleep, quiet time with your music, little walks, baby, stop challenging them. Accept that you are human, you need happiness, or this success will be worth less than it should, especially with all the hours you're bending for it."

Your sniffles turn into her soft fabric to hide from the much, much bigger truth outside. Her hands and slight bouncing of cushioning legs made it less tantalizing.

"I love you Y/N Y/L/N, I, Ariana Marley Greenblatt, love you, and you have the intelligence, heart, and mind for this goal of adacamic validation, just for a minute, take in silence with me. Just us."

You drowned away with her. The world was at peace, and dreamland felt all your passionate love when whispering a close- mouthed but radiating squeeze.

"I love you too."

It was now for you to incorporate and continue with the truth, until you dreaded date.