𝖎⁘sand-Courteney Cox

i wanted comfort from older Courteney so heres this ׂׂૢ

478 words

---

The salt slipping between your teeth, a deal of shadowing gradients of blonde to dusty exhaust, and your ears being embedded by lively sighs from the crashing tides, under you two, a polyester blanket. 

Your head resting through the playing of the scene from your wife's thigh, your hair dry but trickling, black strands lashing loosely in your face, timing with the gust, foreign in the guests of white seagulls flopping around the dying day. She smiled, fingertips complimenting your thick coils, mildly, to refrain the breakage of your ends. 

"Baby this sunset is beautiful" awakening your nearly drying tongue, rejoicing her already smiling features "It really is" she confessed. Gazing up at her flying raven hair. She relaxed, looking absolutely breathtaking. "Your skin is glowing" you compliment. She trailed flat tips against your cheek. "That's your doing" shying you into closed eyes. She lends out her palms flat on you, passing it around your face and to your lips, her touch lingering after as pecks.

You roll back over at the almost deceased sun, the deep waters you could pry far out was drying to a harsh blue, and near you appeared grey. Soothed with the coolness of drying skin, your toes stretch into the sand falling subtly out of the spaces. "We need to do this more often" you inspired, eyes chattering a beg to rest but you wanted to view til no deep oranges remained. "We will darling" she simplified "Do I finally have you all to myself?" your eyes burned red as you struggled with your fatigue, "All to yourself mama, I'm all yours" claiming through smiling teeth to have finalized her vacation days away from acting. Your vision drooped from her gentle eyes on you, then her figure, absorbing all you could.

"You little thing, you're sleepy" you muster a crinkled look, "Am not" you defended. She chuckled wiping your face of grains, "You are, don't fight me on it" She starts pulsing her leg in accordance to your respiring chest, knowing it lulled you to sleep "You're not playing fair". She rubbed you, stretching down to appreciate your tummy, massaging with flat rubs and painless pinching "Fall asleep with the kisses of the falling sun" she poeticized "I'd prefer your lips."

Nodding with a dimpled smile, humping over, an awkwardness if anyone noticed, but as you both lie near the barren shore, she didn't hesitate, planting kisses on your cheek, rising up wrinkles, you'd prefer to trace over. "I love you Court..". She noted with a hum. Repeating the rubbing motion on your limp arms. When faint snores worked up, tickling her stomach, she cradled from your torso up, hiking up your goosebump-filled legs, draping over a cloth shade of thick but eerie wool, tightening around her waist in response to her motherly cradle.

"I love you too.. my y/n".