𝖎⁘ most definitely- Olivia Benson

ᯓᡣ𐭩livyyyyy (hope I hv some law and order fans on here to fangirl over this one w mee ≽^•༚• ྀི≼ )
#communicationiskey💋🎀☹️

꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱
691 words

It re- premiered tonight the show that grew you when alcohol was a hug repellent between your infancy and existence givers protrude through anxious requests and delays, her pirouette ceased on a day where your apartment took the scent of buttery crunch, passion drinks, blankets of all calibar to swivele in and rebrand a new house, one of fiberfill cotton and fleece and shred wool and within you lay, you knawing on the kernels and repeatedly slipping between your lips so nimbly, the noise was fragile as you picked up on her lack of buttery hands that not once lost it mold on your shoulder.

"Are you not hungry, hunny?" Wild pins circulate eye catchingly varying in places, a signature do you loved on her, reclining her calm and sooth nature, yet she wasn't munchy as usual.

"No baby, it's just the show. It's different from what i usually tune into."

your worst fear strike. this is why it took business days to finally let her settle. To a point, maybe she was busy, but it seems like she fears the quake that was a simple statement, an easy truth, you didn't pay neglect in letting her pick.

"I.. im sorry, i should've run the movie selection by you, i know you probably think me silly for choosing such a childish show. "

Suddenly, the butter chose it's time to slip up words, your marinated brain with just sodium and guilt.

"It's just a solating show for me, gives me all the good feelies I never really got but still crave. I really wanted you to like
Her dark filled clips took cram into your forehead, pricked at the propel of the initial kiss before flattening mellow, smiling at your spongey lips recruiting every salten fiber.

"Baby bear, i do like it, i've been selfish and very bad at hiding that, i didn’t know it held  weight for you regardless i should've been a decent person and simply take pride in the fact you even planned this night for us"

Your lips flickered, tears ready to renew scenes of thumbelina, another companion dearest to you.

"It's not you Livia, i should be the one sorry, i shouldn't have pushed this when you didn't know the backstory, which, in the first place, you should have."
A gripping announcement  thoughtlessly spike through the program's retired dialogue.

"Aww precious, don't let my inconsideration make that pretty face tear, everyone has their safety nets and this is just yours, you don't have to apologize for finding comfort in a show that was there for you more than the people who should have."

You held her, attempting to relinquish the glacier that blinded you to a micro bat. You pursued groundness with you, prying hands and blanket wrinkles as she caressed you near

"Thank you, ma, really thank you for understanding. I really didn't want to frighten you away.

No grieving place under your tongue, but honesty and relief glided among jabbering teeth.

"Babygirl, your comfort is my breathing priority, i just hope i can be a blanket of pressure- less light and guard for you too."

How did you play your cards to luck like this?

"You are most certainly this show personified in a human, you make my feel safe, I am infact.. and most definitely attached to you, Mrs Benson."

Mrs. A slight joke but the rush that one day, you'll truly share such a for- giving title.

"I love you Y/n, thank you for allowing me into your world, your world where you feel sheltered and content in letting me in, i ache with so much fond for you y/l/n"

You kissed her nose adorned now with inembriated scuff, scrunching at the softness as its quirky reply, her "smiley nose" tic you caught upon and loved.

"You protect my happiness so gently, Olivia."

You salute with moist intimacy at the beginning of your theme song, your personal mistleshow if you may..

The theme song timbered into its patterned tune, making you anticipate an already known end of each episode yet no speed for the longing future servicing amongst your girlfriend.