𝖎⁘visual kiss- Jenna Ortega

painful cramps and feeling ugly so here's this࣪  .𓏲ּ

470 words

---   

She stood there thinking you couldn't see.

Still rooted on the contouring the nose she persist was better untouched. She examined you.

"Why do you do that" she examined strung in a gentle voice.

"Do what?" she grabbed your jaw harshly in her contradicting hands cold of motherly touch "Your nose. Why do you use those products on it?" her grown stare caught you dead. You ponder a response for a simple second, "It makes my nose smaller" bluntly murmuring, making conversation with every other crevice around her, making a break to not fall your peek into the glass vanity. "I dont want your nose smaller."

She ran her fingers against the post of the doorway, modifying in your mirror, you succumb to the score of her pity, shadowed over your back and mahogany table, in her brunette gape bearing at the pointless internal fight with yourself. "You don't need to hide Jenna" making her present.

You lined, with smaller lips envisioned. 

"I prefer thick lips" she mourned your self disassociate, held with a cup of humid tea. She drags away, mouthing small sips.

"Look Jenna" you sighed. "I never liked my view so i work for you to like it.. l-ove it" shifting your head down to follow your toppling shame. "You a beautiful view" she stalked around you with the stare of striking snakes but a wounded approach, now in front of you, kneeling. "Baby, this is a reflection, a reflection of those disgusting words.. Lies" she held your two palms together continuing "by vile people who are all dead in their own insecurities" Tears well in you, puking out with picketing sobs.

She begged to uplift your bowing eyes "Look at me" she whispered "Look at me" she toured with an ease, you rose, glossed. "You will not die in your minds worthlessness" she adorned your cheeks, in a confident hush "I will not allow you to." She cradled you over a warm shelter, with timed babbles inside her to remind you of the real of life. A heart, that equipped veins and blood but still thumps the romance no musician could pass. "I love you." you tailed over. She raised and grow your head to the mirror. "Tell her." Hanging a visual kiss over the many dwelling ones on your deem of flaws from Jenna, "I love you." You rest in sensitive air, your tears cool and passing the long of a festering smile, heart plump with her ending words.

"Damn right. You are a gorgeous, beautiful lady that is one day gonna see the diamonds of a ring. The hearts that i inched through and left behind all built me up to here. To you. I'll be damned if I let even yourself lower you to any standard that isn't the real and you."