𝖎⁘midnight- Taylor Swift

craving tay's comfort rn & sleepy .𓆩♡༊

335 words

---

Gifted to by the universe, stars portrayed sharply against the shadowed night she protected against. The sky cried to the tune of a sounding off cliche chapter, your wife's 'love story' track reverberating the car, joining outside in hushes where you both were bathed, whereas she rested your eyes in a safe home of blues, brown waves flat as the ground you both blew on, gently. 

"I envy the rain" she cowered.

 "..and why is that" Your foreheads leveled as one, care of cool mint resting on the tongue of you two. "It's forever in contact with every crevice on you" she breathed, clenching your waist forward, reminding oxygen to mask behind whatever objects, that isn't, between you both. 

Her full lips poised to you, "It started dancing on you without granting me a step out of the car". You stared at her, mentally faint in her hovering bulbs of far seas, adorned with candles pacing from behind street lights, shunning you oblivious to her talks, but a better romance as her lively goosebump-filled skin when grazed with your palms, murmurs of momentum existing in her chest, where all life looked helpless, the breathing wind nurturing you both.

Her teeth appeared fondling yours in arctic white that held summer warmth, "Am I to receive any response from those darling lips of yours?" resonated a playful voice. "your so beautiful Taylor" The above mist charged harder as if laughter to your blurt. "I'll take that, pretty girl" she giggled, capturing your lips.

Shut eyes, the quickening, almost random hand placements caressing innocent body parts in sluggish captures, as if a vcr tape record of young lovers. Her lips spent a confession out "your my forever love story y/n." the slightly towering woman in a close-lip smile "And I said marry me Juliet.." in unison with the part as a response, her resting kisses and arms clinging your body with pressure and sweet, losing to your escapes of moon fill numb.