𝖎⁘higher class- Megan Fox

had to redo this cause i lost the first draft so after lots of tears, here's this°·☆

(------unedited bc im too tired rn so tomorrow the edited version will be out. When reading, please forgive any errors-----)

//now edited.

592 words

----

Being awoken by a clock that most allowed to rest during the vacation was far from a happy experience.

Attempting the maiden part specifically to the higher class was nearly impossible to secure in this economy, where the rich extended their prosperous collections to keep the poor remaining just that. 

Now, looking at your position, this bargain took luck.

You had forced down an energy bar in your state where your mental accordance laid far behind your physical doings, stomaching the bland bar you had from your favorite chocolate melts which lay fresh in the freezer you hadn't drawn time to grip open.

The maid attire sat into a duffle bag flat on the limo's continuously polished seating, creamy color palette to the contradicting authorization of ebony colored for outward folks. 

You recline at the present and upcoming scenery, starting then colonizing the conker brown forest growing feeble as teak mansions with enough glass to make the lesser-than shy away in their rags and soleless shoe to this otherwise soulless district.  

Gate embellishments contorted with burnish silver, points to the far above blues in an otherwise nude sky of white frosts. The chauffeur ceases the brakes on the quartz. You opened your door to keep the courtesy you were birth and nuzzled close with. 

Refraining your morals to dismantle like the wealthy who scorn humblity as their cleaners who, like you, bleed for others to notice their extravagant galas, making sure to keep you spit in your chained mouths when dehumanized by the them whom you'll soon feed.

Not her, though.

You paid awe to this specific address's leafy forms that stood far past her height as she made herself outside amongst the tall plants shooting all front her home. 

"A pleasure to see you again, Y/n." she wore a suit better than the dominating males at the abundance in this neighborhood. 

 "The great pleasure is all mine, Miss Fox." 

"As you were informed last night, I will be present at a business convention. You will be tending to my hedges, as well as the interior."

The sun shone exposure to her leveled skin, ivory, lips as the peonies in bed about her garden.

Unlike yours, the rays were almost explicit in your blemishes and eye bags, leaving the work for a certain someone to kiss them all until you found love in them throughout the night putting spite to the circumferential moon that shone through the vast windows, naked and gleaming behind shear curtains as you both lay entwined, wishing the stars would copy the gesture on its ragged edges;

However, though past the professionality of first bases, nothing escalated. Unfortunely.

The sounded shriek of siren-like fussing gassed into the air her Buggati you hadn't realized the stretching of your palms on. The Veyron adorning its flat surface of titanium grey.

"I'll take you for a drive when I get back."

Sapphic alps holding a truth matching her sexuality you grew to learn, during your first week.

"After all the cleaning and bird shit I wipe for you, I deserve at least that" 

Posters of nude ladies, different body types in oil, and other materials you took no opposition too, frequently stopping your vacuuming or mop, draped in scrubs under the stare of perfect canvased women.

"You're the only one I let speak to me like that"

Mixing chuckles with the closing the door of her car, reversing out the driveway catching your eyes with the fixation of parents caring for a child. Casting black sighs as she continued her drive out.

"I'd do much more than speak dirty to you if you let me."