Chapter 2

It's been few months after that. The cold war between Claude and Diana has started. And that day finally happen... The news of Diana died in childbirth which cause Claude to went rampage on Ruby Palace and killed everyone who live there, most especially all of his concubines.

He let the child live, he will see how she will live up to the name that was given to her by that woman 'Athanasia'. Day by day Claude became more colder, more distant and crueler and yet he still sane and care for his son who is now the only one that matters to him the most. He does not need anyone else other than his son by his side. Emperor Claude has become quite dark, yet just as the first time Claude met Prince Asher, the light that come from the prince is enough to keep him grounded and sane.

Crown Prince, Asher Seraphiel de Alger Obelia really live up to his name as the King of Sincerity and The Prince of High Angelic Order, the light and passion fire of Obelian Empire and the Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia himself.

***

5 years have passed since then. Crown Prince Asher has just turned 9 years old. He was running away from sword practice because he doesn't like the teacher and he prefers to be taught on how to fight using sword with Felix or even his own father.

"Sir Lionel is annoying. I couldn't stand him. Why Dad has to make him my teacher? Why not Felix? How troublesome..."

Just then as he walks through the palace, he crashes into someone as he heard a little yelp. Panic, He immediately catch the person who he bumped into and was shocked to be faced with a little girl not older by 5 years old with long wavy golden blonde hair and jeweled blue eyes with wide eyed and blush on her cheeks.

The young prince blinks his eyes and didn't notice that his face was very close to the girl which make her even more nervous and inwardly feeling her heart about to burst. Although from the outside, she looks 5 years old but the girl's mind is that of a mature woman, especially if the little prince in front of her will grow into such handsome young man that she really like.

"Are you... my little sister?" The crown prince asks while tilting his head to the side make him look even cuter and the poor girl couldn't handle it, she feels like about to faint.