Chapter 17

(3rd Person POV)

The Imperial Wedding of Crown Prince of Obelia with Lady Agriche has started. The wedding was located in Diamond Palace's Garden, across of the Empress' Memorial Statue.

 The wedding was located in Diamond Palace's Garden, across of the Empress' Memorial Statue

(Diamond's Palace Garden) 

Crown Prince, Asher Seraphiel de Alger Obelia was standing at the bottom of the pavilion's stairs. The High Priestess of Obelia was standing at the top of the stairs, waiting for the Prince and Lady Roxanna to reach up and be wed. Just then after sometimes, Lady Roxanna come at the other end accompany by her father, Duke Lant Agriche. Prince Asher's eyes were mesmerized because of her beauty. Her long curls-wavy golden blonde hair was in an up do. Her lips were painted red as red rose.

As soon as Lady Roxanna arrive at the end of thestairs, Prince Asher bow and called as he takes Roxanna's gloves hand, "Mybeloved Princess..." He kissed her hand and she smile.

" He kissed her hand and she smile

(imagine: Asher and Roxanna) 

The two then go up the stairs to stand in front of the High Priestess of Obelia. After some words, now it's time for the most awaited questions...

"Crown Princess Consort, do you take His Highness, the Crown Prince to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do,"

"Do you vow to fulfill your duties as the future moon of the empire, and as a wife, and to love and cherish the Crown Prince as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

Then the High Priestess moved to Asher, "Your Highness, do you vow to fulfill your duties as the future sun of the empire, and as a husband, and to love and cherish the crown princess consort as long as you both shall live?"

"Certainly."

The High Priestess continue, "Now exchange the wedding rings while say these words... "

Asher take the wedding ring, smiling and put it on the fourth finger of the left hand of Roxanna as he said, "With this ring, I pledge my love... I am hers and she is mine from this day until the end of my time."