Chapter 15

A/N: SOOOOO.... I'm feeling generous today hehehe, hence this update! It was supposed to be for this Saturday, but oh well. Think of it as compensation of my author notes and the special note.... 

THIS WILL BE LIMITED PUBLISH UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING!

(Asher's POV)

I was busy doing some paperwork, half of Dad's paperwork has been sent to me so I could practice in handling those problem. This paperwork sometime really gives me a headache and no wonder Dad always seems so exhausted after doing them. Also, the paperwork seems boring... The whole same ordeal.

"Aren't you tired my love?"

**Roxanna's dress

I turn to the door and there is my beautiful Roxanna coming in.

"Roxanna..." I say with smile.

"You look in between of exhausted and bored. I think you should have rest because it's already late," she says as she approaches me and put down the candle and flower on the table.

I pull her closer by her waist and let her stand in between my knees and her arms wrapped around my neck in gentle embrace.

**imagine: Roxanna and Asher position**

"You've been working very hard lately, Your Highness. Even working until late at night. Are those paperwork troubling you?" She asks as she hold my face and checking on my face.

"It's nothing that you need to worry about. How was your day?" I ask gently with a smile, looking into her ruby eyes.

"Hmm... It's all good. The crown princess consort lessons really hard sometimes, but it isn't that much different than what I had learned back in my family house. Our wedding plan also still in motion and so far, there is no problem at all. You do not need to worry over me, my love." She said and caress my hair. 

I smile at her, "I'm glad." I hold one of her hand and kiss the palm and the wrist, "Aren't you supposed to be resting, Roxanna? You must be overwhelmed by the activities you did today."