Do you want to....?

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for following the story of Asher Seraphiel de Alger Obelia! It's been two weeks since the story goes up and I really appreciate so many of you supporting and enjoying the story. I know that Asher is completely original and that he might have flaws and not a perfect character, but I'm glad you're following his story.

So this story is about Asher as the Crown Prince and be the treasured son of Claude, it does not mean he replace Athanasia. Well, there are some things that he has to take from the original like Asher is the Crown Prince here and he is the future Emperor of Obelia, so sorry for those who waits on Athanasia to be the Crown Princess and future Empress.

As that said... because this story tells more about Asher and Claude relationship as father and son. So, regarding that... as I am still continuing the next chapters after the Chapter 18 that I will post in next two weeks, while waiting I was planning to publish some side stories of Claude and Asher during Asher's childhood before the timeline of the original WMMAP happen.

The question is "Do you want to read the stories of Asher and Claude during Asher's childhood as well as Claude being the only parent figure in raising Asher?" Please let me know okay and you may even give me suggestions of what kind of childhood memories would you like Asher and Claude have...

Thank you once again and see you this Saturday for the next chapter!

Regards,

Your Author.