do or die

" You can't stop us father! I will be the king only and only if she is my queen . Or else just forget it ! I don't care." Salim said it with all his confidence.
" Salim!" Madhuri whispered to him.
" Don't stop me Madhuri, not this time. This has to end someday. You love me right? Tell me! "
" Of course I do !"
" You want to marry me ?"
" Salim please!"
" Don't be afraid, just say please!" Salim looked at her with his pleading eyes.
" Yes !"
" See! This is what it takes! We are getting married father!"
" It will end! Right now ! You have a beautiful princess waiting for you to marry her and you want to marry a stupid dancer? Who is now a widow and of no use . " His father was so pissed off.
" Guards! Arrest her! Right now!" He shouted his order .
" No !" Salim shouted.
" I sentence her prisonment until death. Take her!"
" I said No. If she is going to prison, then so am I, arrest me too , after all I killed someone.!" He said once again.
" Son please stay out of this! Or else consequences will be bad. "
"No!"

The guards started to pull Madhuri towards the exit . Salim tried to stop them .
" Get off her ! You listen to me! Get off her ! Leave her !"
" Salim come back!"
" Leave her I said , Madhuri you please say something!"
" She has no right to say right now! She is a culprit right now . "
" Father stop! "
" She is destroying our kingdom don't you see son?"
" You are destroying!" He yelled.

On the other hand, madhuri was so devastated by everything going on. She witnessed her husband's death, even though she didn't love him or he hurt her but he was a person . The king sentence her prisonment. Which means a new hell opening for her. She knew she wouldn't be able to meet Salim . Everything was spoiled. She was more worried about Salim getting removed from his own kingdom. He deserves to be the king. She didn't want to take that away from him.

As they took her , Salim was trying to go behind them .
" Salim stop!" His father yelled.
He didn't listen to him and kept running behind her .
" Salim one more step and she is dead!"
Salim stopped.
" Good. Now get back!"
" This is not right father! She is innocent. "
" I don't care Salim, whatever comes between you and your future, I will take that away."
" This is not good . I am not becoming the king . Ever ! I will take Madhuri from here somewhere far, away from you."
His father thought for a while .
" Wait! I have an offer!"
" what?" Salim questioned.
" If you win , one of our toughest battles, the battle of Hansi, then you may have whatever you want . But if you lose, then you have to do whatever I say."

Everyone else in the court started gossiping. As the king Azam Shah has been fighting with Hansi a lot of times but it was never a success. Even right now he has been building an army for that battle . Here Salim had very little experience of battling and how would he ever win against such a strong opponent. They all said, the king knew what he was doing.

Salim thought for a while.
" Fine! I accept your challenge. "
" Good ! "
Saying this his father left the court.

" Where is she ?" Salim asked one of the prison guards.
" The last one ."
He ran towards her prison. He wasn't allowed to go in . He saw madhuri sitting down with her head resting on the walls . He held the prison rails.
" Madhu?"
" Oh Salim, are you okay ?"
She ran towards him holding his hands through the prison railings.
" I am supposed to ask this question to you, how are you ?"
" I am okay "
" Lies "
" No its fine-"
" Madhu, I am so sorry , really very sorry!"
" No no it's not your fault!"
" Please let me apologise to you. This is only I can do right now!"
" Salim."
" But don't worry, I will take you away. I will bring you out soon. "
" How? It's not possible now"
" It is . If I win!"
" If you win?"
" If I win the battle of Hansi then I get to free you and marry you."
" In a battle?! Salim!"
" No no I will fight them , and I will win! I know that."
" But -"
" I know it's a tough one but I will do something."
" I know you will. I believe you . "
" Thank you Madhu. I have to use a little bit of mental tactics instead of strength. My father always tried to fight with them using strength or power , increasing the army or weapons but it turned to be of no use. This time would be different. I have something on my mind."
" I am so proud of you Salim!"
" I love you!"
" I love you too my dear queen."
She giggled.
" You won't stay here longer madhu!"
" I know my king!"