1.

This is going to be a very short story.

Its the first book i have ever written, I hope you would like it.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow..

---------------------------------------------------------

A certain doe eyed boy was eagerly waiting for his boyfriend at his dorms terrace.

Kim taehyung and Jeon jungkook are dating from one year. Today is there first anniversary, jungkook is very happy, he has a surprise for taehyung.

Terrace door opened here standing in his all glory Kim taehyung college heartthrob, jungkook still can't believe his fortune that someone godly handsome like taehyung can like an average looking guy like him.

Jk: Happy anniversary baby

He pecked taehyung on lips. Jungkook held his hand bring him to the table he set in the middle, he has to bride jimin to help him prepare this surprise for his baby bear. In his excitement he failed to notice the blank look on taehyung's face.

Th: let's break up.

He said rudely.

Jk: stop kidding, let's eat , I have prepared all your favourite foods.

Tears welled up in his eyes, yet he tried to be strong.

Th: I am not joking. I want to end this, I am sick of Playing this love game.

He started walking towards terrace door without paying any heed to jungkook's tears .

Jk: why, what I have done wrong , please tell me, I will do whatever you want, please don't leave me. I love you, i won't be able to live without you.

He begged with hand clasped together.

Th: then go die, as if I care.

Jk: is it because of Aeri, you love her , don't you.

Taehyung halted in his steps hearing his girlfriend's name from jungkook's mouth. He turned around to see jungkook sitting on the floor crying miserably.

Jungkook wiped his tears and stared directly in tae's eyes,

Jk: what, shocked, how do I know ..???
I heard you both talking in parking that day.

Taehyung got reminded of the day , he was telling aeri , how he is going to breakup with his boyfriend of one year, and after that they will be together.

Th: bun , i-i.....

Jk: don't call me bun, I never thought the boy I loved the most, whom I gave my everything my heart , my body, my soul, was just playing with me.

You could have told me that you like my sister not me, I myself would have left you. But you decided to broke me,, You won taehyung,you won..

but remember one thing no one will ever love you like I did. I believed in your promises and see where it lead me , shattered to the core.

Saying this he started laughing he stood up and went near taehyung .

Jk: you know taehyung my mother always used to say that two clever people can never fall in love, love needs one idiot and guess what I was that idiot.

Good bye taehyung, I promise you will never see my face again.

He kissed his forehead one last time and went away with broken heart and teary eyes.