13.

Next morning

jungkook went to Busan ,, namjin couple was too glad  to see their baby healthy and happy,, they can never forget the day when have seen jungkook on the death bed and now seeing him smiling has lightened their hearts .

They were busy chatting about jungkook's internship and other things when jin got a phone call he immediately took his phone and excuses himself.

Jin: how are you,, are you coming tomorrow,,

Th: yes hyung ,, and Rini is also coming with me. She wants to see her noona.

Jin: I also want to see her ,, is it possible for you to take her here..

Th: is bun there.???

Jin: yes

Th: we'll visit your house some other time,,

Jin: for how long you will hide.??

Th: as long as I can..

Jin: bear it's been six years ,, why don't you move on,, and leave other things at destiny..

Th: I have already moved on hyung,, I am happy with my daughter.. I have also accepted that bun will never forgive me and even if one day he will,, I won't be able to forgive myself in this life time..

Jin: bear please...

Th: bye hyung .. Rini is calling me , I have a date with my princess.

Taehyung intentionally cut jin's sentence,, cuz he knows what jin will say,, the same thing he heard a thousand times from his parents, yoongi and jin hyung..  to move on , to live, to love someone else , to get married..

but the question is how.???

(After this taehyung went to hospital with Rini and then they went on their shopping date where taehyung met aeri.)

Next morning.

Taehyung drove towards Busan with Rini .. Rini was too exited to meet her noona,, she was too small to understand life and death,, yet she loves her noona ,,

who is the most shining star in the night sky . Sometimes taehyung and Rini watch the most beautiful star from their balcony and talk with it like they are talking with taehi.. 

they bought a bouquet of white Lily's for taehi.. Rini ran towards where taehi is resting and put one white rose she bought for her noona.. taehyung also put the flowers on grave.

Rini : noona see your princess is her,, i bought you a gift ,,she pulled out a small white teddy from her bunny backpack and kept it with the flowers,, now you can hug dada all the time..

Th: Angel ,, dada missed you,, did you miss me too .. see your little sister is here to meet you..

Dada loves you.. his eyes were filled with unshed tears,, he sat there for some time with Rini sleeping in her lap ..

he kissed the grave one last time and stood up walking towards his car.. his tear filled eyes failed to see the silhouette of a man standing not too far from them .

He sat in his car and turned towards the way to Seoul..

On the other hand Jungkook went to see his daughter after almost four years.. he was on the verge of crying,,