14.

Second update

To those who are skipping chapters,, don't skip,, otherwise you won't be able to understand the story..

I have updated chapter 13 a few hours ago,, go check it out first... go go

---------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung sat on the couch with Rini still in her arms , he closed his eyes he was so worried,, he didn't get a chance to cherish the moment where his bun was holding his daughter,, tears left from corner of his eyes .

He reminded himself that jungkook belongs to someone else.. he has lost his love a long time ago..

he called his secratary to cancel all his meetings of today and decided to go back to his house..he came outside and saw jimin standing with Jungkook,,

he saw jungkook staring at him with emotions that shows, hurt, betrayal or maybe longing💕💕

He bowed to both of them and thanked for taking care of his daughter. Jungkook saw the retreating figure of taehyung his mind was messed up and hundreds of questions were swimming in his eyes..

jimin knew he had a lot to tell jungkook,, he is unaware of all the dark  things of these 5 years,,

he was only shown with light and positive side of the world,, whereas taehyung suffered from all the negativity ..  inner demons refused to left taehyung side ..

yet he know jungkook is not strong enough to handle everything,, they will tell jungkook everything slowly so that he can grasp the situation easily..

When jungkook saw jimin has no intention to answer his questions he told jimin that he will join the hospital from tomorrow and they have lot of things to talk about..

on his way to Kim mension he called hobi and told his decision to join angel's hope from tomorrow..

he reached home his thoughts were a mess,, he  saw the same guilt in taehyung's eyes that he saw at that night at orphanage,,

why taehyung is not happy,,????

he got married, and had a daughter with aeri than why his face was gloomy,,????

why there was no shine in his eyes.??????

Does taehyung is still waiting for his forgiveness... ????

he saw mrs. Kim sitting on the couch reading some magazine,, he went towards her and sat on his knees,,

mrs. Kim hugged him,, jungkook started crying like a toddler,, just like Rini was crying some time ago for his father,, irony is that jungkook was also crying for Rini 's father..

mrs. Kim kept caressing his head with tears in her own eyes.. she has seen both of his son's suffering,,

she knows how taehyung never cries or speak about his emotions but he was just as broken as the boy sobbing in his arms right now.

Jk: why taehyung doesn't live with you..mom please, i have seen the same fear in his eyes today that I saw the day,, my angel left this world..