5.

Jimin: taehyung , jungkook he-he is in hospital,,

Th: is he alright.

Jimin: no, we need to go Busan, yoongi is coming to pick you.

Soon three of them were in a car driving towards Busan, they were deep in thoughts, taehyung doesn't has the strength to ask about jungkook, cuz deep in his heart, he knows whatever it is, he is the reason behind it, he was responsible for all the misery of younger, teary eyes of jungkook never left his mind even for a second.

Jungkook has already applied for transfer,he doesn't want to stay in Seoul .

After coming back from terrace he cried till all his tears left his eyes , he took his bag and one last time gazed towards his dorm which held a lot of memories of taehyung , he closed the door and started his journey back to Busan,.

In Busan he told jin everything, jin was raged , he wanted to kill aeri and taehyung, yet he controlled himself,,

for three days jungkook kept himself locked in his room, fourth day he got unconscious while crying , jin and namjoon took him to hospital where they got to know that jungkook was 2 month pregnant and his pregnancy was complicated,, it could be life threatening for jungkook , and advised to terminate the pregnancy, namjoon begged jungkook to abort the baby, jungkook straight away deny it saying he can't kill an innocent for his own life.

He knows after him namjin couple will take care of his baby. These five months were difficult for him , he tried to stay positive but stress and anxiety took best of him, he was getting weaker day by day.

He never went to college in Busan, his dream to became a doctor became a dream.

He would always stay at home, he missed taehyung so much , yet he know taehyung doesn't want him, the one year he spent with him was the most beautiful time.

in these five months taehyung never tried to approach jungkook. Jimin is the only one in Seoul who knows about his pregnancy, from jimin he got to know that aeri and taehyung were now an official couple and are getting married after their graduation,

jungkook's broken heart broke more, he doesn't have any thing to look forward in life.

His eyes became blank, face pale and a frown always decorated his forehead .

One of unfortunate morning he woke up crying from pain, he was screaming and whimpering in pain, his hyungs took him to hospital immediately, doctor told them that they have to operate him, his body is not strong enough to continue the pregnancy and they have to deliver the baby before time.

They also mentioned the risk on jungkook's and baby life.
Jin informed jimin about jungkook's condition, they always tried to convince jungkook to tell taehyung about their baby, yet jungkook was too adamant to keep it a secret, he doesn't want him or his baby to be a burden on taehyung, when the older doesn't love them, it was all a game a for taehyung..

After 4 hours of agonizing drive they reached Busan, they went to the hospital jungkook was admitted, taking the room number they ran to his room, they saw no one was there, one of the staff told them , jungkook was in operation room.

They saw jin and namjoon sitting outside o.r defeated , jimin hugged jin hyung and cried, namjoon got confused seeing taehyung but jin recognised him,

he has already saw taehyung's pictures in jungkook's phone many times, jungkook always used to talk to taehyung's pictures. He lost his cool and slapped taehyung across the face. Namjoon hold jin tightly.

Jin: leave me joonie, he is the one, because of him our baby is suffering, what are you doing here, where is aeri, you didn't bring your future wife to see my babies condition.??

Taehyung knows he deserves this slap and many more, before he could say something jin next words pierced his soul.

Jin: joonie my kookie and his baby they are suffering, i have seen him wailing , sobbing. He always tells his baby how much there other father loves them, he lied, he always lied.

Taehyung couldn't catch whatever jin was saying, he was standing there silently trying to comprehend, jimin decided to put end in his misery.

Jimin: jungkook was two months pregnant when you two broke up.

Taehyung was stunned and awestruck by the sudden realisation that he is going to be a father, a wave of shock and surprise washed over him as he tried to process the news .

---------------------------------------------------------

Silent heartbreak is the
worst kind

Check out my other books

Hearts brew love

Love of mine

Do Vote comment and follow...

Urtotwriter