15.

Th: bun ..

Jungkook turned around and saw tae staring at him with big eyes filled with tears .

He immediately hold the collar of his shirt,,

Jk: why taehyung why, why did you betrayed me,, we could have been happy with our daughter,,

what sin have i committed to get punished like this.. you destroyed everything, you are happy with your family,,what about me..

Jungkook's voice was filled with rage..
Taehyung fall down on his knees,, and held his legs.

Th: jungkook please forgive me,, I can do anything to earn your forgiveness,, I don't want to die with guilt,, please forgive me..

Jk: I will not.. you deserve to live and die in guilt and regret,, you destroyed years of my life ,, i cannot and will not ever forgive you..

he jerked taehyung's hands away from his legs and went back to his room.. He slept while crying.

When he woke up , everyone was sitting on breakfast table,, he saw mrs. Kim was feeding Rini..

Rini: granny why dada left me here.??

Mrs. Kim: we don't know dear,, he must have had something important that's why he left at night..

Nobody knows about what happened between taekook. Jungkook felt bad for Rini,, but what he can expect from a careless person like taehyung,, he scoffed in his mind and went to the hospital for his shift..

Taehyung went to his office and called his lawyer to prepare the documents he mailed him last night,,his eyes were puffy and face was pale,, he also called yoongi for a meeting..

he has an appointment with doctor today .. he will pick Rini from his parents house in the evening..

yoongi came in his office and got worried seeing tae's condition,, he was looking too tired and pale,,

he handed the papers to yoongi.. yoongi thought those paper are related to their project,, but his jaw dropped on the floor reading the papers ,,

yg: tae why are you doing this.???

Th: to be safe..

He smiled weakly..

I don't want my parents or Rini to suffer financially if anything happened to me.. angel's hope is my dream I don't want to see it burning down in ashes,,

and I want to tell you about Rini's biological parents,, if anything ever happen to me you have to keep her as your daughter,,

yg: tae you are fine ,, doctor said if you take precautions and proper medication there is no complications..

Th: I know hyung ,, but these are just to ease my heart ,, you can't predict the future hyung.. 

yoongi agreed reluctantly ,, he can feel taehyung is hiding something.. he knows pressurising tae would not do any good ,,

he just hugged taehyung who made himself smaller in yoongi embrace,,

"take care of my family ,hyung" tae whispered and told him about Rini's parents.. yoongi nodded his head with teary eyes, and tighten his hold..