11.

jimin was too curious to know about rini's parents,, taehyung never told anyone about them,, at a point jimin thought rini is result of taehyung's some one night stand,, he loves rini more than himself.. still Rini 's parents remained a mystery..

taehyung never asked about jungkook,, he knew where the other is,,he knew jungkook has moved on,, he knew jungkook will never forgave him,,

maybe one day his stubborn soul will leave his body without getting forgiveness,, and most importantly he knew that jungkook is happy, happy with someone else,, someone who is not him, cuz his bun deserves better...

Present:

yoongi was waiting for taehyung in his cabin.

Th: sorry hyung ,, I got late. He took off his coat while sitting on his chair and opened his laptop,,

Yg: fine, how is my little princess,
Th: good,, she was missing you and jimin hyung..

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile,, rini and yoongi were very close,, he was rini's favourite uncle, she gave him preference even over tae and jimin,,

yg: why don't you both have a night stay with us today.

Th; hyung today is Friday,, I need to leave for busan early morning,, rini was also insisting to visit her noona with me..

Yg: no problem, give my blessings to the angel,,we will meet rini day after tomorrow,,

After they got indulged in their new project that they are handling together,,

after lunch taehyung went to angel 's hope hospital,, rini and her nanny also accompanied him,, rini loves to play with kids their,, only staff of the hospital knows that rini is taehyung's daughter..

rini and her nanny made their way towards children ward and taehyung went to jimin's office,, he doesn't have a separate office, as he doesn't want to interfere in jimin's work and at the same time he trust jimin to manage everything perfectly..

he only visit on every Friday, to know about any problem or requirements..

Th: hello jimin hyung.

Jm: oh taehyung, where is my baby.

Th: she is with kids. Is everything fine here, do you need anything,,

Taehyung asked jimin with formal tone.

Jm: everything is good ,, but I guess we need some new paediatrician for new children wing,, it will get ready in almost 10 days ,, after that we gonna need staff for there..

Th: okay,, make a list of all the requirements and start looking for best doctor's ,, salary is not a issue,, just find the best doctor's.. and give me call if there is any need ..

Jimin nodded his head..

Th: i will take my leave than,, I have a date with my baby,, and she will sulk if I got late..