7.

It's been one week , taehyung was in daegu, his parents and aeri was calling him daily, he told his parents that he had something important in daegu and never received any calls from aeri..

Aeri got to know that taehyung is in daegu from his parents. Yoonmin came back to Seoul as they can't stay any longer..

taehyung many times tried to talk to jungkook , but jungkook was like he was not there , only his body is present his soul and mind were not there.

Joon didn't wanted taehyung anywhere near jungkook, but Jin made him understood that right now only tae can help kook, as they have the same pain of losing a baby ..

nobody was getting jungkook's inner turmoil, he was falling in darkness, he heard voices, voices that told him how worthless he is, he was incapable of saving his daughter, he is unlovable,that why taehyung left him.

His idea of forever is nothing but a lie....he should die, he have to die ,, it's the only thing he kept chanting in his head,,,

it was early hours of morning he was sleeping when he saw his baby his taehi was calling him, she needs him, his love , his care.. he got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom.

he took blade from cupboard and sat on the floor leaning to the wall ..

jk: I am coming baby , we will always stay together, just a little longer,, ok , wait for your appa.

Saying this he made a  deep cut on his wrist, than one more , he saw blood oozing from the cut.

He layed down on the floor stared at the ceiling, he felt his eyes getting heavy, he doesn't know how much time passed , he felt himself loosing his vision, he closed his eyes with a smile.

He heard a faint call of his name before slipping into unconsciousness.

Jin went to check on jungkook and saw he was not on his bed, he knocked the bathroom door but got no response, he felt something was wrong.

He immediately called namjoon and they broke the lock and the view inside made their breath hitch, kook was lying on floor unconscious, blood was flowing like a river.

  Namjoon took him in his arms and went to his car.

  In hospital doctor told them that jungkook was out of danger, but he is in deep depression and he need help..

taehyung was standing at the corner, he doesn't know what to do , he lost his daughter,he doesn't want to loose jungkook...

he entered his room and saw jungkook staring at the wall, he hugged jungkook and kept mumbling a thousand sorrys.

He promised to never do any mistake again,.

tae: bun please forgive me, I can't live without you please forgive me,give me a Chance, a last chance, I don't want to loose you too.. i was so fool and got manipulated by aeri, now I know the truth, I beg you forgive me, don't hurt yourself,i will die ."

Jk: I will forgive you and give you a chance.

Jungkook said emotionlessly.

Taehyung felt a little relief.

Jk: but on one condition.

Tae: what..???

Jk: bring my taehi back , alive and breathing.. jungkook stared at his soul.

Taehyung at the moment realised their is no forgiveness for his crime. He lost the little sliver of hope he was holding on.

Namjin heard their conversation, and felt pity for taehyung,at the same time they know , it is not easy for jungkook to forgive and forget what taehyung has Done.

Taehyung has lost his child too, yet his grief is not greater than jungkook, he knew the baby only from 3 days , but jungkook he has loved the child from last 7 months,,

Taehyung went back to Seoul after that,, he told his parents about everything how he broked jungkook's heart and soul , lost a piece of himself with his daughter,,

tae's mother slapped him twice and then cried hugging him for the loss of their granddaughter they didn't even got a chance to see.

Taehyung's father was disappointed in his son he never thought tae could be this naive and evil . But he can't do anything,

tae needs to repent for his doings... after that day taehyung daily called Jin to ask about jungkook and went to daegu on weekend to meet his daughter..

Jungkook was seeing a therapist. after his attempted suicide his condition got worsen, he stop talking completely, he was lost in his thoughts,

after a lot of coaxing from Jin and joon he got ready to take help of a therapist... he is improving slowly...

Today is the first birthday of his daughter, he went to meet her, he sat in front of the grave.

In this one year Everything has changed, jungkook is better now ,, not completely fine, but he is trying to move on with his life.

Jk: baby , I hope you are fine up there, i miss you so much, i want to come and hug you, will you wait for your appa a little longer,huh!!

I got admitted in university again, i didn't want to leave you, but your joonie uncle said I need to fulfill my dream and became a doctor so that you can be proud of your appa, jinnie has made this cake for you, he took out the cake and cut it..

happy birthday my princess, stay happy baby, we will meet soon, he kissed the grave and stood up.

He took the cake and walked towards the orphanage he often visit.

Taehyung saw jungkook with teary eyes, he also came to meet their daughter on her birthday.

He saw the boy who was once all smiley and cheery now look pale and blank. He hide behind a tree,, he didn't wanted Jungkook to get upset on their daughter's birthday.

Tae; happy birthday angel, please forgive your dada, I am the worst father, who couldn't save his angel. I made your appa like this, he was so happy and bubbly before meeting me, and now he looks lifeless,, I made his life hell,, please baby forgive your dada ..he hugged the grave and kept crying..

---------------------------------------------------------

I wish apologies could really fix the damage done ....

I hope you are liking it...

Last 1 or 2 chapters are left ..

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

Check out my other books from my profile...🤗🤗

Urtotwriter