4.

Jungkook felt air got struck in his chest, his eyes welled up with hot tears.

He steadied himself  before breaking down in the middle of the parking lot.

Tae and sat in the car and drive away from there, without noticing the boy who was on verge of panic attack.
Jungkook called taehyung.

Jk: h-hello

Th: I am in class, don't disturb me, you go ,i will go by myself.

He fall down on knees and cried. Cried till his eyes became red and puffy, than he came to his dorm like nothing happened, when taehyung came at evening he made his dinner and went to sleep telling him that he is tired and want to sleep.

After some time he felt taehyung back hugged him and slept. Sleep was no where near his eyes, he can see his dream of forever crumbling in front of him, still he decided he will give taehyung a chance, a last chance.

And before that he needs to know the whole truth. Three days passed like a blink of eye

, in these days he felt taehyung getting away from him, taehyung would not answer his calls, he never slept at jungkook's dorm in three days, he was ignoring jungkook .

Today was there anniversary, jungkook called taehyung but got no answer , tears has made a permanent place in his eyes, he texted taehyung and kept his phone aside to pack his bags.

Jk: happy one year anniversary my baby bear, meet me on terrace at 6. I will be waiting for you with a surprise. I love you.

He has already prepared everything, he went to his uncle's house to meet his cousin.

In aeri's room

Jk: noona , why , why me. Why you did this to me, I love taehyung so much why are you taking him away from me.

Aeri : he is mine, he loves me even before he met you.

She started laughing at jungkook's miserable state and told him everything about her and taehyung's plan.

Jungkook felt like someone was ripping his heart out of his chest. He almost stumbled on his feet.

Aeri: you are asking me why.??you were always this golden child who was adored by everyone and what about us,  we never got any attention because of you in family, school you got best of everything, and now your most precious thing is mine, he will throw you out of his life.

I will date him , kiss him and even marry him in front of you and you won't be able to do anything...

She left jungkook alone in room to cry and went away. Jungkook came back looking like a dead body. He got changed and did make up to hide his puffy eyes and swaellown face. He went to terrace and sat there waiting for his boyfriend to come.

Present time.

For next two days taehyung didn't went to college, he was missing the younger too much, he didn't got any text or call from younger after their anniversary night, aeri and him decided to make themselves official.

On third day he went to the college, he was met with aeri waiting for him, she hugged him and pecked him on the lips, taehyung's eyes widened.

It was his first kiss with aeri , he looked here and there to search for doe eyes looking at him, but he didn't find the one he yearning for. It felt so wrong to kiss someone who is not his bun.

Whole day His eyes keep on searching for jungkook unconsciously. At the time of closing he stand at the front gate to see jungkook, he wants to know how the younger was holding up.

To his disappointment he doesn't saw the younger, with the thoughts of meeting younger tomorrow he went back to his house, he had a date with aeri today, their first official date as a couple.

He was happy, there date was perfect, but at the back of his mind something was nagging him but he ignored it.

Next day , tae and aeri announced their relationship in front of all their friends, disappointment is clearly evident in yoongi's eyes.

Tae went to jungkook's department daily to get a glimpse of the younger, yet couldn't find him , it's been one week his patience is getting thinner he asked one of jungkook's classmate, and the response made his eyes teary with guilt, that boy told taehyung that jungkook transferred back to Busan 10 days ago,.

He had already requested for transfer.
Taehyung felt like a murderer he killed jungkook's dream of becoming a doctor.

jungkook once told him there were no good college in Busan so he came to Seoul,, and now because of taehyung he went back, he couldn't even a catch a glimpse of younger after the day he left him alone on terrace.

He tried to assure himself saying jungkook will move on in some time . Days and months passed but nothing was like before, taehyung changed .

he was not friendly and bubbly any more. He was gloomy and sad , and everyone knows the reason behind it.

One day jimin out of no where punched him in the middle of cafeteria and cursed him than everybody came to know about what taehyung and aeri did with Jungkook.

everyone was shocked that taehyung could be this evil to break jungkook's heart like this.

He realised how wrong he was , aeri was not like she pretended, she was cunning, cruel , jealous and too much possessive.

taehyung,, he was not happy because he realised a long time ago that he still loves jungkook, the feelings he had for aeri were just attraction.

But he lost him in his utter stupidity. Its been five months jungkook left Seoul and taehyung was miserable, he doesn't have strength to go to the younger and ask forgiveness.

One unfortunate morning he recieved a phone call that turned his whole life upside down.

Jimin: taehyung , jungkook he-he is in hospital,,

Th: is he alright.

Jimin: no, we need to go Busan, yoongi is coming to pick you.

Soon three of them were in a car driving towards Busan, they were deep in thoughts, taehyung doesn't has the strength to ask about jungkook.

cuz deep in his heart, he knows whatever it is, he is the reason behind it, he was responsible for all the misery of younger, teary eyes of jungkook never left his mind even for a second.

---------------------------------------------------------

Love that remains in heart for longest is the one
that is not
Returned..

Do Vote comment and follow..

Urtotwriter
Not