6.

Jimin: jungkook was two months pregnant when you two broke up.

Taehyung was stunned and awestruck by the sudden realisation that he is going to be a father, a wave of shock and surprise washed over him as he tried to process the news .

At the moment taehyung wants to slap himself, he didn't only hurted jungkook he also hurted their unborn baby..

now he won't repeat the past , he will take care of jungkook and their baby he will ask for forgiveness, he will beg jungkook to give him an another chance,. After sometime doctor came out.

Jin: dr. How is my brother and baby .

Dr. : he is fine , yet weak ,, he is sedated and right now sleeping you can meet him after we will shift him in a room ,

and baby is a girl and she is very weak and underweight , her condition is complicated , her lungs are not fully developed, she has trouble breathing,. And I don't want to give you false hope,, there is very less chance for her to survive, she is on life support..

Joon: can we meet her.???

Dr. : no, there are high chance of her getting infection,, this will worsen her condition,, you can see her from afar.

They stood frozen on their place , like someone has poured trucks of ice of them.

Dr. Patted his shoulder and went away.

Jin hugged Joon and started crying,, jimin also joined him.. it was getting tough for Joon to stay strong, he also wants to cry,, but he knows his brother needs him, he have to be strong for his family and their little princess.

Taehyung who was standing on a side , felt like his soul was sucked out of his body.

sometime ago he came to know that he is going to be a father and now his baby is fighting for her life.

They don't know how much time passed, none of them said anything.. nurse came and told them that jungkook was shifted to a room and they can meet the baby...

They went towards the NICU ,they saw a very small baby was laying on a small bed with number of wires attached to his body.

Taehyung touched the glass and then realisation hit him, the baby who was struggling for each next breath was his daughter, his blood.

Tears started pouring from his eyes, he is about to loose his everything, because of his foolishness he lost jungkook and now his daughter.

He sat there on the floor leaning his head on the wall. Jimin's heart broke seeing his ex-friends state, but namjin was filled with nothing but rage,, it was taehyung's mistake that jungkook was this weak.

He lost his will to live, his dream his life , everything got shattered because of taehyung and aeri.

They wanted to throw tae out of the hospital, yet they were not cruel like tae , that little girl who is on verge of death needs his both parents, and they will not separate them...

they went to jungkook's room except taehyung who was sitting outside the NICU. After three hours jungkook woke up, he was weak and his body was not in a condition to even sit up.

Jk: " hyung , my baby"

Jin: she is ok.

Jk: take me to her.

Joon: she is weak and under

observation.

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears, it was his fault the baby is weak , of he would have taken good care, his baby would have been in his arm.

Jin: kookie baby have you thought of a name. Jin said to distract jungkook.

Jk: taehi,, Kim taehi.

Jimin: no, she will be ,, Jeon taehi, that b*sterd has no right on her. Jimin said and glared at yoongi, who has head down in shame..

if yoongi have been considerate enough,,he would have told jungkook the truth about taehyung.. but he let his friend play with an innocent life, he is equal responsible for jungkook's condition...

Its been two days taehi was born , yet there was no improvement in her condition, her health was getting deteriorated every passing moment, to say taehyung and jungkook was devastated would be an understatement,,

taehyung doesn't even have the courage to face jungkook, he went to see him only when jungkook was sleeping, otherwise he kept on sitting outside taehi's door,

jungkook knew taehyung was here, however his presence doesn't make any difference, he was only concerned with his daughter's health, they didn't even got the chance to take her in their arms..

.
Taehyung was regretting,  yet no regret can change the past, where he has broken an innocent to the extent of jungkook's body gave up.

Stress and anxiety took all of his strength away,, jungkook always thought if he died his brother will take care of his baby, but the thought of loosing his baby never even crossed his mind,,

this two days were the most difficult for him, he was praying to all heavens and angels above to heal her little baby..

The next morning came with the news that shredded jungkook's heart in a million pieces, his baby , his taehi was no more,, she died, her lungs were not able to breath ,, her little body gave up .

It was like jungkook's soul also died with taehi, his eyes were crying but his body felt numb, there were no expression on his face,, he was staring at void and in next moment he felt unconscious, his blood pressure got down to a dangerous level.

Taehyung was still standing outside where his  little angel was sleeping, he doesn't have any strength left in his body,, he was staring at the lifeless body of his baby through the glass,

yoongi was trying to comfort him,, taehyung believed his daughter get punished for the sins he committed,,

a nurse handed him the baby,, he kissed her forehead and cheeks, her body was cold, just like taehyung,

, the difference was taehyung was still alive,. He went to jungkook's room with yoongi,, he handed the baby to kook, who was admiring the little angel with love and affection in his eyes, jungkook kissed her hands , forehead and cheeks,.

Jk: goodbye baby, sleep, I will meet you soon.

He said to himself.

Taehyung fall down in his feet and cried in agony,, namjin and yoonmin were also crying, their heart broked seeing taehyung's wailing and jungkook's emotionless face, like he can't feel anything.

The young parents lost their first born in the hands of cruel faith. taehi's funeral was done.

It's been one week , taehyung was in daegu, his parents and aeri was calling him daily, he told his parents that he had something important in daegu and never received any calls from aeri..

---------------------------------------------------------

It's hard asking someone with a broken heart to love again.

Let me know your views about the story....

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

Urtotwriter