3.

Next day he ignored Jungkook like a plague, jungkook was hurt he thought his bear is  regretting kissing him.

He dragged tae in the washrooms,

Jk: bear have i done something wrong why are you ignoring me.

Taehyung was only staring at his lips , it seems like he was possessed, he was trying hard to control himself but in the next moment he pushed his bun on the wall and kissed him hard.

he caught Jungkook's small waist in his big hands and kissed him , Jungkook replied with the same intensity, tears of relief flowed from his eyes.

After that day there relationship changed, their heavy make out session was quite normal, Jungkook's neck and collarbones are always decorated with hickies and possessive love bites..

In jimin's party , taehyung was too jealous to see other students looking at his bun with lust, nobody knows about their relationship, people are shooting their shots to have a chance with jungkook, but he was politely declined all of them, his eyes are only on his baby bear.

Taehyung drank too much and got tipsy. He dragged jungkook with himself in one of the rooms. He was not in his senses.

He pushed Jungkook against the door and started kissing him, soft kisses turned into biting and sucking. He unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt, who tried to weakly protest, yet he can't deny his bear , he was too whipped for taehyung, his every touch was burning jungkook in need. Soon both of their shirts touched the floor.

Tae pushed him on bed and hovered over him, he kissed jungkook with his eyes full of need and lust, and jungkook made a mistake to thought the emotion in taehyung's eyes is love. There naked bodies were wrapped in sheets , sounds of moaning and groaning got muffled in the music downstairs.

After some hours taehyung woke up and saw he and  jungkook was wrapped in each other's embrace, Jungkook whole body was littered with bruises and bite marks, his eyes got teary seeing frown on his sleeping face indicating how much in pain he was.

He got up and brought a clean towel from washroom , he cleaned jungkook and made him wear clothes, he himself got cleaned and wear clothes. Then he took him bridal style and went to his car and drive towards jungkook's dorm.

He can't take the risk of getting seen with jungkook in jimin's house. He made jungkook comfortable on his bed and laid down back hugging him.

Th: what have I done , his whole body is bruised, a thousand crossed his mind and his body became numb. Did I forced him into having s*x .

He started crying , tears flowed from his eyes like water, his grip on jungkook became too tight, the uncomfortable bruises started hurting jungkook, he groaned in pain,.

He opened his eyes and saw taehyung was crying inconsolably. He tried to sit up and failed, he again tried and sat with the support of headboard.

Jk: bear why are you crying, please look at me , I am here, see, bear please.
Jungkook pulled him in for a hug

Th: bun please forgive me, I was drunk, I forced you , I am a sinner, bun please forgive me.. I hurt you.

Jungkook held his cheeks with his hands and wiped his tears , he kissed his forehead and said

Jk: you didn't forced me , I gave you my consent, you were drunk but you never forced me , I willingly gave myself to you.

Taehyung hugged him crying more. He was sobbing in relief, he never wanted to stoop so low to force someone.

He kept on sobbing, after sometime jungkook felt taehyung's body getting heavy, indicating that he has slept. he cuddled him and both went to a dreamless slumber.

After that night dynamics of their relationship changed drastically, taehyung started giving more and more attention to jungkook.

He unknowingly ignored aeri, he would spent almost time after college in Jungkook's dorm, he even helped him in studies, he would comfort him when the stress of studies became too much for jungkook, he would cuddle him and kiss him to distract him.

He realised having s*x is one of the easiest and most effective way to distract jungkook.

They would indulge in love making almost every other day. Now sleeping with Jungkook's naked figure in his arms doesn't feel foreign to him.

The idea of  breaking jungkook's heart had settled somewhere behind in his mind.

He always behave like a ideal boyfriend, he was falling in love hard without realising. He has gotten habitual of jungkook's care love and affection,.

Jungkook would text him every morning and night to tell him to wake up and sleep on time. When taehyung stay at his dorm, he will behave like a perfect husband.

Jungkook was nurturing a dream, a dream of a happy future, a dream of forever with taehyung by his side.

Jungkook was at the happiest faze of his life, taehyung loves him so much , even taehyung never let him meet his parents, yet jungkook told everything about his taehyung to his hin hyung.

Jin was sceptical at first, when he saw how happy jungkook is, he let all his doubts about this taehyung guy fade away, Jin knows jungkook is very sensitive making friends is one of the difficult tasks for the younger and he got a loving boyfriend for himself is a personal level achievement for jungkook.

Time flies and now Their anniversary was around the corner, jungkook was not feeling well from some time , but he ignored it and didn't even shared it with taehyung or his hyung.

He went to the doctor for check up and hot shocked by the results, he wants taehyung to be first person to know about this.

He has already planned everything for their anniversary, he also asked jimin's help for preparation who agreed with small bribes.

He was like usual waiting for taehyung to walk home. When he didn't came he asked one of taehyung's classmate about him.

He told jungkook that he saw taehyung going towards parking lot. Jungkook headed towards parking,

when he was about to turn the corner he saw taehyung hugging aeri and they were laughing and giggling , jungkook never knew that his cousin and taehyung is this close.

But the next words that left taehyung's mouth broked his heart into thousand pieces.

Th: i love you.

Aeri : I love you too soon you will be mine.

Th : I will break up with him on our anniversary and then you will be my girlfriend officially.

---------------------------------------------------------

Be strong,
Easy to say ,
Hard to do.

Do Vote comment and follow.

Urtotwriter