10.

Five years later.

It's been five years after that night ,, years changed people changed and feelings also changed..

A little four year old girl rini is waiting at the breakfast table for her dadda to come ,, her dadda one of the most famous CEO of South Korea Kim taehyung was a busy man,

but it doesn't matter how much busy taehyung is he always eat his breakfast with his daughter taerin or you can say rini.. rini was a smart child , bubbly but shy...

  rini: dadda I am hungry.

Tae: coming angel. Here is your pancake and your banana milk

Rini: and yours???

Th: here,, he showed her a glass full of strawberry milk.

Rini:I want to have a sip too. She said pouting.

 Tae took his glass near rini 's lips..

Rini: hmmm... dadaa yummy..

Tae:now come on finish your food..

His phone started ringing, he put the phone on silent and enjoyed his breakfast with rini..

he know he will be busy throughout the day and will not have any time for her,, so he want enjoy every moment, he got with her...

when her nanny came taehyung went to his room to change in his office attire.. his phone ring again ,this time he picked the call and put his phone on speaker, 

Secratary: sir you have a meeting in 15 minutes..

Th: how many times I have told you to not call me before 9 in the morning..

Sec.: I am sorry sir.. actually mr. Min is waiting.

Tae: I will be there in 10.

He disconnected the call and went to his daughter room to say goodbye. He saw her colouring and kissed her cheeks..

Th:goodbye angel..call me if you need anything.

Rini nodded her head and kissed his dada ..

Insight of taehyung's life all these years..

Taehyung is now a 28 years old successful and rich man,, he kept his private life secret,, nobody knows about him,,

their are many speculations that handsome CEO is married and had kids,, while some people think that taehyung is play boy..

he never gave any statement about his personal life,, he was quite famous and media took a lot of interest in his personal life but he declined to answer any of the questions which are not related with work. 

Taehyung's personality changed for good ,, he is now a soft and mature person who gave equal consideration to others feelings which he failed to do in the past .

He was cold and strict but loved by the employee's of his company for his professionalism and treating everyone like a family ..

under his leadership his company grew 10 times and with that he also increased the charity work .