chapter 2 : the eternal love

Cheng linxie started the story telling.

" When the 2nd cultivating war ended .the mount Shang Lin peak stoped recruiting new members as well as others. Mount Shang Lin peak was the strongest but when the war ends the most damaged peak was Shang Lin peak . The peak master of Shang Lin peak called Zheng ji shou .

He was the youngest and handsome peak master the cultivation world ever had .

Zheng ji shou (mount Shang Lin peak master)Handsome and the youngest peak masterNot yet married ( 28 year old )Unique butterfly cultivation user Eyes :purpleHair:purplish blackLikes: to help poor, kids, to fight for justice

Handsome and the youngest peak master
Not yet married ( 28 year old )
Unique butterfly cultivation user
Eyes :purple
Hair:purplish black
Likes: to help poor, kids, to fight for justice.and dumblings
Dislike: he is a piky eater so hate everything,

He was tall and handsome.his hair was long and straight to his waist. his long hair always tied in a high ponytail with a beautiful crown in it .his full lips made the ladies jaw dropp on floor and his fit body made every women wet . He was a art himself.and also his charector too .he is kind hearted and caring for even servents . He never refused someone in need .to tell in short words he is a god ."

"Oh so he is the main lead I guess" Cheng yi said with a not interested look
(⁠ー⁠_⁠ー)
"Nope , he is not " xie said ,her face made a look that this is nothing (=⁠_⁠=)

The main story is on the way maan , don't be impatient! (◡⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠◡⁠)

Xie:"Okey okey let's continue, Zheng ji shou was same time powerful with a unique style magic when he fight we can see butterfly surrounded him
.oh man he a diety.he is a god itself . But in the 2nd cultivation war Zheng ji shou dried out his half of power and his golden core got damaged

.he won in the fight at last .his disciples where killed and female disciples got raped by the demons and the only survivors from Mount Shang Lin was Zheng ji shou and his brother Zheng zhe han and some outer disciples. When they came back to the village they saw the fear in the face of the people.

The remaining disciples started murmur when they saw zheng zhe han alive . They thought he would have died at the early of the battle. Because Zheng zhe han was an failure. He is the ultimate failure in the mount Shang Lin peak . Zheng ji shou was ashamed to say that Zheng zhe han is his brother . Because Zheng zhe han is the complete opposite of Zheng ji shou.
Everyone knows about zhe Hans temper. He is handsome and always with the women in the bed .the thing he only good at . Ya you know. He only good at bed. And he was a idiot in cultivation world ,he never love cultivating and he troubled all the teachers who offer to teach him cultivation. he repeated like a maniac that he don't want to cultivate. At that time everyone thought that he was just joking because he was only 7 years old
But he wasn't joking.now he is 25 still didn't learned cultivation.still says he hate cultivation and don't wants . Then how did he survive the war?

Zheng zhe han (25)Hate cultivation ( 5th blade of sun this is a secret don't tell anyone 🤫)Currently single but love to do dirty things (yo you know what I mean🤭)Eyes: redish brownHair:black ( loves doing brides)Likes: women, alcohol, fight for ...

Zheng zhe han (25)
Hate cultivation ( 5th blade of sun this is a secret don't tell anyone 🤫)
Currently single but love to do dirty things (yo you know what I mean🤭)
Eyes: redish brown
Hair:black ( loves doing brides)
Likes: women, alcohol, fight for fun,money , and some useless stuff
Dislike: cultivation, kids, and handsome men( more handsome than him)

That was everyone's doubt. And they found out that he hide himself in the war to avoid fighting and he saved himself doing that . Hiding ...."

"What Zheng zhe han hided in the war? What the hell ? He was that stupid to hide ,he was that idiot ?" Cheng yi asked little xie

" Nope he didn't " her reply made Cheng yi confused and same time surprised. (O⁠_⁠o)
"Then how did he survived the war?"
Cheng yi asked curiously looking at xie

Xie give him a smirk and told him " in this novel there is a famous thing called 11 blades of esantra, and the Zheng zhe han was the 5th blade , the blade of sun . That is true that he never learned cultivation and he hated being a cultivator and he doesn't want to be one so he decided to use blades and he trained himself and a blade user got interested in zhe han then that man took zhe han in and teach him how to use blades properly and he made himself a style and named it the sun sword style and after fighting many enemy he became the famous sunsword weilder but no one knows his face because he always wears a mask and he hid his face , then after learning sun sword style , he became one of the 11 blades of esantra defeating the 5th member of esantra and took his throne."

" Whoa man....... that was amazing! I never thought that the man was this awesome !!!!" Cheng yi opened his mouth like a childe saw his candy (⁠・⁠o⁠・⁠)

The two of them continue to tell the story and they didn't notice that the time is running fast .

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

🦋Q: guess who is the protagonist in that manga eternal love ?
Options here
A :Zheng ji shou
B: Zheng zhe han
C: master Jiang
D: demon king.
E: someone else
Comment the answer......