chapter 19 : conference part 1

Zhe han stood there in his room thinking about the almost kiss scene then his eyes locked on the calendar that was hanging on the wall . And the date made him shock and ran close to it
The new year is in next month? Then the last of this month a important plot will happen at the Xiang duo peak.

" Hmmm " if i calculate this then next Monday will be the royal conference at the Xiang duo peak then me and ji shou will be the one who is going to participate in it. Then he will recognise me because I chopped feng xi's hair and he will find out that I'm the 5th sword of esantra then he try to take revenge on me because I was the one who killed there master.
Aaah I'm going crazy.....and after that they found out that I killed there master and ji shou will leave me here to punish . They will abolish me from sect. Then I will travel as alchemist in the whole world . Then I meet lang sha coincidentally somewhere what was the name of the place? Ah I don't remember then I found out the lang sha is being chased by mount Xiang duo peak cultivators then I help her and we end up spending a night in a forest then she end up falling for zhe han ...hahahahaha what cheesy story. Nothing can be cringe like this .

So I don't care if the story goes that way . because I need lang sha to fall for me. But here is the question if I got found in the conference at that time .the real story there were no Wang ye but this time Wang ye will be there and he will also find that I'm the killer of his precious master haaaaa then he will be my enemy hahahahaha very nice . I will buy feng zi and get one Wang ye free what a nice choice

buy one get one free
Very nice. (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

I can't do anything about it .I don't care if he find out because he will find it anyway. so let the story go by itself.

Zhe han supported his chin with his hands he looked through window....(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

After few days one of the messager came to Shang Lin peak with an invitation for the royal conference in xiang due . And ji shou accepted it with warm hands .

This is short chapter and the next chapter will be after a month zha han and ji shou went to the conference.....