33 hands of the devil ..

Ya Fei stared at the handsome stranger coming down the stairs. Suddenly he remembered that this is not a place for normal people..

Cheng yi..

oh dear lord... this is a place where the dead are sent, and it is not good for humans to linger here. And it will be enough for me when lord zhe han Knows.he is gonna fry me ....

Ya Fei ran to that person..

" my dear child .. this is no place for you to hang around... go home..." Cheng Yi smiled after hearing Ya Fei's words and stroked Ya Fei's forehead with his hand...

Ya Fei suddenly crouched down like a kitten.. As if he suddenly came to his senses, he looked at Cheng Yi and slapped his hand away from his body...

"Hey kid.., what is your intention? I told you to leave, not to touch me... Hurry up and go if  Lord Zhe Han see you, then that will be enough I'm gonna be the dinner today..."

"Ya Fei..." He heard his name being called out and he looked up but saw that little boy... Ya Fei took a while to realize what was the matter...But Ya Fei's eyes widened when he realized that the young man in front of him was his Lord Zhe Han.

no wonder his  approach seemed familiar to him...

Ya Fei recognized that the person in front of him was Lord Zhe Han through Zhe Han's voice...Even though Zhe Han took Cheng Yi's form, the voice is still Zhe Han's...

." From now on I will be in this form... and my voice will not be like this hum hum here from now on my voice will be like this..."zhe han changed his voice to that of cheng yi and said to ya fei…

"But my lord! Why such a change now? Is there something behind this?" Ya Fei asked and Zhe Han thought about it...

The only reason I change my appearance is because of Wang Ye... I do this to avoid his attention..Also I need to go up to shang lin peak. People there will recognize me if I am in the form of zhe han..They will suspect that zhe han is not dead.it will be a trouble....

No one will recognize me in this form...

(Since Zhe Han is now in Cheng Yi's form, we can call him Cheng Yi...)

Cheng Yi handed the scroll in his hand to Ya Fei.. Ya Fei opened his eyes... and looked at Cheng Yi...
"What is this my lord?"

Cheng yi smiled and replied
"That is the message sent to me by lord of gods... read what it says..."

Ya Fei looked at it and started reading….

Letter from the Chief of God to the Chief of Death...
              son zhe han..
              The reason I am sending this letter is that there are many injustices happening in our land now, but we cannot stop all of them and lead them on the right path,but ther is something going on there that we must stop or it might even affect God's world...

There have been a lot of deaths reported on our land in shang lin peak this past week.. At first it was just murders.Suicides were the only cases, but now it has been found that the hand of the devil is involved in most of the murders reported there.I am going to send you Lord of Death there to stop it before it gets too much... This is my order...

This is what was in the letter... After reading it, Ya Fei looked at Cheng Yi..

"So you won't be here for a while, right? So all the things here?" Cheng Yi said as if answering Ya Fei's question,

"You take care of things here. If there is any need, this is my pendant. It has my spiritual energy, so if you break it, I will know...
You can only call me if something is necessary... understand? "

After saying that, Ya Fei said goodbye to zhe han.. Zhe han left for shang lin peak....
Ya Fei sat there on the steps of the temple watching Cheng Yi leave...

You know what I really like to upload pictures 😉🖼️don't forget to look at them

You know what I really like to upload pictures 😉🖼️don't forget to look at them .....