chapter 17 : Wang ye?

Wang ye looked himself on the mirror while zhe han was wandering the room . Zhe han walked to the window side
" yah! Is your hair naturally white?" Wang ye turned to zhe han

" yes , it's not white it's silver" Wang ye said in cold voice yet deep one.

." I can't believe it ,because silver hair is very rare among humans then how can you have it?" Zhe han was waiting for Wang ye's reply but nothing came out of his mouth.but zhe han already know that Wang ye is not human.
He is half demon and half human.his father lue xiao was a human and married a demon girl .his father was very tall and muscular man with red eyes and red hair and he also used a controll type power . His qi was red coloured. So that terrified everyone around him but he wasn't that dangerous he was a great man.and he fell for a women a demon girl name kilery she has red skin and black dark eyes with silver hair. At first he thought that she is a dangerous demon like everyone but he found that she more trush worthy than human. Humans are trash compared to demon at least demons have love for there loved ones . She was a kind and lovely women but she doesn't have a spiritual core in her so she can't learn cultivation but she had horrible strength. Monster strength. When they had ther child she begged the god for don't let her child have red skin like her and the god heard it and the child has human skin when she saw it she was relieved. But her husband lue xiao doesn't care about the skin color because he loved every colour and when the child started grow slowly they found that he got his hair and monster strength from his mother and cultivation skills and looks and height from father . They were satisfied about it .

Zhe han come back and looked at Wang ye again
" you don't believe that this is my natural hair colour " zhe han looked in disbelief.
" Nope"
" I think you know that a person hair colour and other hair from their body is same color right?" Wang ye was teasing zhe han but that idiot zhe han didn't notice it .୧⁠|⁠ ͡⁠ᵔ⁠ ⁠﹏⁠ ͡⁠ᵔ⁠ ⁠|⁠୨

What the fuck is he babbling୧⁠(⁠ ⁠ಠ⁠ ⁠Д⁠ ⁠ಠ⁠ ⁠)⁠୨

" Yeah so what?" Zhe han got annoyed and he looked up and down Wang ye .

" So wanna see my hair colour is real or fake? I will show every hair in my body wanna see?" Wang ye started to walk step by the step to close to zhe han and zhe han took some steps back ." No" that's when he realise that what is Wang ye mean in showing his hair color", I believe that your hair color is real , you don't need to show me hahahah" zhe han acted and walked back wards but Wang ye still coming closer step bye step . Closing the distance between them and heating the air between them . Zhe han eyes started to waver in tension but Wang ye was completely focused on zhe han and keep getting close to him " why not ? Just take a look! Are you shy?" Zhe han started to sweat and breathing havey because they were close .nope tooo close. If Wang ye took a step forward his nose will touch zhe han's.
" No, I'm not shy" he said without looking at Wang ye
" Then take a look , what is there to be shy, we are both men right?" Wang ye's question made zhe han question his sexuality for a second.

Why am I feeling like this huh ? What's wrong with me ? Why am I getting heat up just for this bastard.after all he is a man. What's wrong with me .ᕦ⁠(⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠)⁠ᕤ

Zhe han didn't look at Wang ye " zhe han , look at me" Wang ye's words made zhe han goosebumps. But he didn't look up to Wang ye the a cold ice finger touched his chin making him look up at the man who is standing in front of him centimetres away. His eyes was blood red and his lips looks sweet and soft zhe han couldn't control his eyes from looking at a man in front of him
What's going on with me
Zhe han looked at his soft yet sweet juicy looking lips . Then his eyes locked with blood eyes

Was he is this handsome before?(⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡

At first Wang ye was just teasing zhe han, but when he saw zhe hans face up this close his eyes started to look at his lips and eyes and the baby hairs on his forehead.(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡