34 that's how the story goes

Cheng Yi stood looking at the massive gate in front of him when two or three people pushed him and entered

"Don't stand like a tree in the middle of the road, kid." One of them looked at Cheng Yi and said angrily.

Cheng yi looked around with a smile and then looked at them and said sorry...

They walked in front and cheng yi followed them behind through the peak's gate and entered...
...

His eyes wandered all over the small city.
Everywhere you look, there are crowds, all busy with their own work, and while the vendors are trading, the children are crying to get candy...

As Cheng yi walked , he noticed that everyone's eyes were on his body.

One of the merchants approached Cheng Yi. "Sir, everything you need is in my shop. Come on..." He grabbed Cheng Yi and dragged him to his shop.

What the actual fuck...

Cheng yi looked at what is going on..

Just then, the next person came and stood next to Cheng Yi.

"Sir, aren't you a cultivator? I have everything you need in my shop, come over there."He tried to take Cheng Yi to his shop but the man who brought Cheng Yi said", everything you need for you is here, you can take one," said the first person mocking the second person who came.
"You... stop. My shop has more important things than yours..." argued the second shopkeeper.

"No, he is going to buy from my shop" said the first seller again..

"No, he is buying from my shop," argued the second shopkeeper.

Their bickering turned into an argument. Poor cheng yi stood there looking like what will he do next?
Another sound like a disembodied voice came out there...
"Should I buy from your store?" His voice was very majestic and beautiful. It melts when you listen to it...

Hearing his voice, market calmed down. Now you can even hear a SNail crawling sound so quiet...

Who is this??

Long gray hair

Long gray hair. It is decorated with a beautiful crown on the head., a crown studded with black rows of pearls.
A dainty chain of black pearls draped across his forehead like a brow...
His face was white, his lips were red, and he had beautiful black pearly shining eyes...
His clothing is a black and gray color that is beautifully woven. As if woven just for him.

When he walked forward, those two merchants stood back and were afraid...

"Sir, are you okay?" His deathly voice melted into Cheng Yi's ears...

"Hmm I'm fine" Cheng Yi said.. He looked at Cheng Yi up and down hard. Cheng yi felt a little uncomfortable but he was brave enough not to show it

"Have we met before?" he asked, looking at Cheng Yi. Now Cheng Yi remembered the how the storyline goes....

This dialogue...... eh... is it that fucker? God ,,,,,why did I met him so soon? Ah, because I changed the form, the story will also change.i guess That's why we met so early.

His name is xiao tang..that is yan shifan's grandson...he is met zhe han in real story after meeting wang ye..

he is met zhe han in real story after meeting wang ye

..

Xiao tang Hair: grayEyes:blackLikes: men, handsome sexy men,Dislike: his brother Yan shifan

Xiao tang
Hair: gray
Eyes:black
Likes: men, handsome sexy men,
Dislike: his brother Yan shifan...

After Wang Ye was lost in that forest that day. Wang Ye went back to the demon world.Then he learns the news of zhe han's death.. Wang Ye is sure that it is not just an ordinary death because zhe han He is a healthy man so he won't die if he just had a heart attack or just a fever...so Wang ye felt something off ...

What is behind that death will be investigated. So finally Wang finds out that someone has poisoned Zhe Han but doesn't know who...
...
So it is in the midst of that investigation that Wang Ye meets the new zhe han, the god of death, at Shang Lin Peak. Because Wang Ye is suspicious, he changes his form and is in another he approach zhe Han ..and he learns that zhe Han is here to find the culprits of the murders....
So zhe han and wang ye can be together for a long time because of what? In the name of finding murders in the country.

But zhe han didn't have memories of wang ye or shang lin peak.. but zhe han felt a great closeness to wang ye when they were near.
Then zhe Han asked Wang ye that have we met before...
In that time Wang ye realised that this person is zhe Han but he doesn't have memories of his past and don't know how did he die ... so Wang Ye doesn't tell the truth...that they used to be friends or can we say more than friends....
After that ...
They will capture the demons that are ravaging the land... and hand over the demons to ji shou, the head of shang lin peak...

Then ji shue look at Wang because he was familiar then Wang comes his real form and says that he is Wang ye ...and ji shuo suddenly Hugg Wang te because he missed him ..Wang ye is like a little brother to ji shou..then Wang ye says that this person with him is not zhe Han ...but he is ..but he doesn't remember anything from his past ...he is reborn as a god ...the god of death...

And he is hear to stop the murders happening here...

When ji shou feels like he got his two other halfs he was happy...