chapter 12 : the cure

The morning after bath Wang ye put his usual white outfit and let his beautiful silver hair down like a princess.he get out his given room to wander around because he was bored. He started to stay here almost 1 month but he couldn't regain his memory and he didn't even know this place well. So he decided to look around.
He wandered around like a lost cat. Then he heard a sound
" Haa. Haaa, haaa ,haaa, "
" Repeat again"
"Haa,haa,haa,haa," he went to the direction where he heard the sound to inspect then he saw zhe han teaching the disciples sword art.

" I never thought that you are a sword weilder" Wang ye Spock spookyly that made zhe han jumb in surprise "woah woah man , you scared me" zhe han mumbled in out of breath "did I ?" He said in a teasing tone
" By the way what are you doing here ?" Zhe han asked while raising his eyebrows
" I was just looking around" he said
" You look good " zhe hans face turned red like pulm his gaze on Wang ye become sweet and deep . Wang stared at his reddish brown eyes like there is something hidden he must find .
" What are you two doing" the voice made both of them startled and look down zhe han made a coughing sound while Wang ye was looking at stars in the morning.
" Wang ye ? What are you looking for? Birds?" Ji shou said in a teasing tone " nope I'm not " his face was red in that moment." What about zhe han ? Do you have cold?Want me to call physician?" Ji shou's teasing tone " no no I'm completely fine , see" zhe han started to jumb up and down to show that he is fine . Wang ye laughed with covering his mouth with palm. The 2 of them was laughing at zhe han while the disciples looking awkward." Peak master, the healer is looking for you" after hearing that , ji shou said bye to Wang ye and his brother leaving them alone in full of awkwardness.

"Hmmm, " zhe han hummed without looking Wang ye . He started to look there and there then he called zhe han " I have something to do I'll go first " he said in a awkward tone then walked . Before Wang ye go zhe han called him " Wang ye , should we go see the lantern festival together? " Wang ye looked at him for a moment" when?" . Zhe han put a act like thinking" today , after dawn" he looked at him waiting for his reply" sure " Wang ye replied then gone.

Zhe han continued what he was doing .

At the healer's,

" brother lu why did you call me here?" Ji shou's question made lu xuxia to come out of his maze. He looked at ji shou with a neutral face that made ji shou worry for a moment
" ji shou, about your condition I looked for many ways to heal a injured spiritual core but..." Ji shou's face made a worry visible " it's fine brother lu if we can't cure it , it's fine , I'm fine " ji shou wasn't fine . He wanted to comfort his friend lu who helped him in many ways he doesn't want to see brother lu's sad face . He just want to forget about everything and live a new life like Wang ye . " It's ok if there is no way to cure me, you don't have to be tensed" ji shou's words made lu xuxia to understand what ji shou want now. He want some time alone ," ok then I will leave now, take care brother ji shou" he left . Ji shou was upset for a few hours but when he saw a guard coming in and informed him that zhe han is waiting for him to go festival his face light up .

Zhe han was waiting for ji shou and Wang ye . The both of them need more time to dress up than ladies how wonderful.
Zhe han looked at his foot , when he heard footsteps approaching he turned his head up . A man in beautiful black clothes , the dress was plain without many designs just few of them. His hair was tied half in loose while some hair strands stand out in his face. his outfit was different from usual ji shou's face looked at zhe han then his lips widened to a calm small smile. His signature smile like always. His beautiful eyes wandering aimlessly in zhe Hans body ,his hair ,lips, eyes,foot ect...zhe han opened his mouth to say something but he couldn't say anything in front of him because he was completely speechless.

zhe han opened his mouth to say something but he couldn't say anything in front of him because he was completely speechless

" Hm , " ji shou cleared his throat .his hand curled and covers his mouth . " Ha , you look different" zhe han complimented , ji shou looked at him with a smile ,his eyes were looking deeply into zhe han's " how?" ..
" It's, your hair. It low today and it's better than your high half ponytail, and your dress style is completely different today" zhe han compliment made his face turn into plum " oh"
" This suit you " zhe han.
" Then shall we go now?" Ji shou
Zhe han looked at ji shou and he remembered that he forgot to tell ji shou that Wang ye also coming with them
" we should wait for little ye" ji shou looked at him confused
" is he coming?" Zhe han noded " anyway why was healer lu came here? In the morning?"
" Ah it's nothing " ji shou said but zhe han couldn't believe what he said ." U can't hide anything from me because I already know what goin to happen in the future " zhe hans words made ji shou think for a moment then he turned" I know, "
" He came here to tell your condition right,?" Zhe han's question again made ji shou surprise."yeah"
" So , he said there is no cure to your condition isn't that right?" Ji shou didn't say anything just noded" ah ", I know it"
" Zhe han should we drop this topic " ji shou said with a sad face and zhe han know why. Because healer lu said there is nothing that can save ji shou in this world . But in the story the healer lu find out that a person can save ji shou and cure his golden core. And that person is the demon king himself but if I say this to ji shou now he will be angry because he won't accept help from a enemy.he has high and mighty charector sometimes but maybe in the future we can change that because the demon king is here with us I hope he wont hate Wang ye after knowing his true identity.

So zhe han decided to not to tell ji shou about this. " Ah it's ok something good will come to you in the future"
" Huh? Are you sure" ji shou's face light up after hearing that
." Yeah but I can't tell , because everything has its own time so don't worry just promise me one thing that you will believe me and you will trust me " ji shou didn't think twice about that " I trust u more than anyone now and you know it too zhe han " he said while grabbing zhe han's shoulder tightly
" then you should do what I say that you must , and I would never make u regret choosing my decision" his words were pure than anything.
" Sure" ji shou.

The both of them heard someone calling zhe han from behind then they turned back to see who , it was Wang ye , zhe han's eyes widened and his heart started to jumb out of his chest walls . He couldn't help but to look at the grown man like he was something delicious that served in front of him and said not to eat now.