32 the first mission part two

Zhe Han and the boy arrived in front of his house.

An old dilapidated house with a wooden door.Zhe Han looked at the little boy and said, 'Is this your house?' When the little boy nodded yes, zhe han slowly walked up the stairs to the door and knocked.

When he didn't get any answer from inside, zhe han stared at the little boy. "my lord this is my house I have not lied"The little boy looked at zhe han and said. Zhe Han was about to knock on the door again when someone opened it from the inside.

A middle-aged woman opened the door. Her clothes were dusty and dirty. Her hair is tied like mother's.She glanced at zhe han and then looked around, but she could only see zhe han. Because she cannot see her son, he is a spirit.

looked at zhe han
"my lord, I stopped all that work. You should go back" her son felt disgusted to hear her talk. Little did he know that his mother had been doing such work even after he was born.

Why didn't his mother say anything to him?

Zhe Han looked at her with a fake smile on his face. "I didn't come for that, where is Chan?" Hearing Zhe Han's question, the mother trembled.Her eyes looked unsteadily.

"He, he's next to Master" zhe han knows she's lying. Chan watched his mother lie from there.

"Lie, liar, Chan didn't come to Jiang Peak today. I came to look for him on Master Jiang's instructions.where is chan tell the truth Zhe Han's voice was raised and she retreated in fear.She tried to slam the door in his face but couldn't because zhe han pushed the door open before she could close it and got inside.
Zhe Han's intrusion scared her and she pulled back. Zhe Han's eyes wandered to look for Chan's body.

Where is his body?

Zhe Han raised a question in his mind. Chan's mother quickly closed the bedroom door to prevent Zhe Han from finding the body.That raised Zhe Han's suspicions. He glanced at Chan's mother.

"What's there? Are you hiding something?" Zhe Han knows that it's Chan's body that she's trying to hide there.But what is the reason he does not understand. Chan is a good boy why do you hate him so much he is your own son.

She shook her head as nothing to zhe han's question and leaned against the door. She gripped the door handle tightly as Zhe Han walked towards her.

With each step Zhe Han took, her chest felt heavy.Without thinking, she immediately opened the door and went in. She took the knife that was stuck on top of the apple and placed it on the neck of Chan's sleeping body and gave a smile to Zhe Han.

"My lord, don't come here, if you do, I will cut his throat," she threatened zhe han. Zhe Han stood there without moving a single step.
"Why are you doing this? Isn't he your son? The son you carried for ten months and gave birth to?"Zhe Han's question swayed her, but she held on to the knife.

"No, this is a devil, the devil who came to earth to destroy my life," she screamed, not noticing that zhe han took a step forward.

"What do you say he did? He is not the devil in your life, but the man who destroyed you and planted the seed of the child in you.

Didn't he ruin your life? What did this poor child do who knew nothing. "Zhe Han said and took a step forward.She gripped the knife in her hand and looked at the ground, her eyes filled with confusion

"Yes he is the one who ruined my life.But that man's seed is this devil.When I see his face, I remember him.I don't like it" her eyes welled up. Zhe han put a foot forward again and she noticed and yelled at him.

"Stop there, you, if you come forward again I will cut his throat" she tightened her grip on the knife.

"Only his body is here, his soul has left this world Even if God comes and tried to save him , it is not possible to bring him back," she said with a worry.