chapter 18 : almost kissed with the demon king

She looked at zhe han in disbelief. But he was completely calm .
" Yes I know" he said in ruthless voice.

" Do you know what are you doing? Have you gone insane?" She said in flammable face.
"I know this is sound insane but Wang ye don't know who he is !" Zha han said By touching his forehead. " What are you talking about?" she asked confused. " Wang ye lost his memory,he doesn't know anything about the past deeds he has done" he explained
" But you know that he is the demon king and now you're helping him? You should take this chance to kill him this is a golden opportunity "she said while looking at him with sparkling eyes.

" Ji shou is the one who took him in , I can't kill him and he is the only one who can save ji shou " that made miss wu look at him confused" how?"
" Ji shou is injured in golden core .and the only way to save him is heavenly healing lotus . And the one who can pluck the flower is Wang ye . only he can save ji shou so I must keep him close to me "
She was surprised" but what if he refused to help ji shou,?what if he acting all the time to take revenge and kill the both of you? How can you trust a demon like him,?" She was so angry and confused.

" Miss wu , don't worry this is Shang Lin peaks responsibility so you don't need to worry about it .I can take care of it ." She stood there speach less
"But" zhe han cut her off " you can't say anything about Wang ye to anyone please keep it secret" zhe han said in calm voice " ok I will keep it secret but you must promise me one thing,if the demon king turns to the old self you must be the one who kill him "he agreed but after making this promise his heart aches

Why? Why is it?

Zhe han walked slowly back to his own room and got in , then closed the door behind him and stood there like a brocken princess.
The he realised

What? What have I done? I stood still when that bastard come close too much .ooooooo how can he make me this crazy? He is man!!! Then why did me heart skip a beat when he came close to me???? By the way ...what? Ji shou saw us in that scene??? What ?? Whhwhwhhwhwhwhw???? Ji shou must be thinking that the both of were ??? No ??? Nononono I'm not gay!!! I'm 100% straight.

××××××××

When Wang ye got inside his room he locked the window and door then started locked door cultivation with his hand placed on his thighs in cross sitting position.a faint demonic black qi surrounded him like a cloud he took a deep breath and continued what was he doing..then zhe han came close to his face and gently cupped his face with his warm and soft hands he felt and warm touch in his cheeks he turned his eyes open and looked at the young handsome man in front of him .his brown hair messly covered his forehead and his reddish brown lips smiled at him when he looked at him in disbelief. His eyes looked calm and gentle . Wang ye lost in his eyes and tried to touch zhe hans handsome face with his cold hands. His cold hand leaned to touch zhe hans cute yet hot face . But suddenly zhe han grabbed his cold icy hand and pulled him closer then he felt a warm yet moisture wet thing on his lips he looked at zhe han in disbelief. Zhe han's soft lips gently pushed against Wang ye's. Wang looked at the browns in surprise and confusion. Zhe han lips started to open slowly making his wet tongue to touch Wang ye lips . He felt a tingling on his lips .zhe han licked Wang ye's lower lips like a kid liking his lolypop.then Wang ye suddenly becomes out of breath and he felt a breathing difficulty he opened his eyes strongly and realised that he was dreaming.

What's going on? I was cultivating but I ended up dreaming because of the unnecessary thoughts in my head .shit... What's wrong with me.
Why the hell would I think like that? This is not me ..this is driving me crazy.

Wang ye couldn't believe what was he thinking. Wang ye couldn't concentrate on his meditation because the scene of them almost kissed popped up to his mind .
after a while he took a deep breath and continued
×××××××××
When ji shou was looking through the window in his room .a warm wind blows and made his purplish hair flow in the light wind he felt refreshed then he heard a knock on his door a .disciple of his came saying there teaching stuff.

×××××××××××××

A big hall filled with silence . the centre of the hall there a throne of metal . A man in his 30ties with red hair was sitting on the chair like a king. Then feng xi came forward pushing the big metal door open . The king guy looked at feng xi in worries because feng xi's appearance was a bit messy and unmannerd." Ah xi , what happened to you?" The red haired man asked with a deep swallow voice ." Gege, please kill that bastard" he ran while crying like a kid complaining another kid in his kindergarten.

" What happened my little xi " he asked with a sweet and soft voice making feng xi calm down for a bit.
" My hair, it won't grow " he said while touching his burned hair in his hand
" What?, there's no way!" The king got up from the throne and walked towards feng xi , his royal clothes started to glow in the evening light.he put his hand on feng xi and took his wine coloured hair into his soft yet manly hand " what happened?" He didn't even look at feng xi .
Feng xi started to explain the things that happened in the eatery with zhehan and ji shou " so you are saying you have a crush on a man?" He asked in a serious tone. " Hmm" feng xi said in shame . " It's fine if you like men but if you like someone you make him yours." Feng zi's words made feng xi look at him in disbelief." Brother feng?" He didn't reply just smiled
" Who cut your hair ?. Tell me his name " feng zi asked.
" I don't know who he is ,but the one I have crush is Zheng ji shou " feng zi was shocked at the moment " the Shang Lin peak master?" He asked in confusion " yes" feng xi said .

He looked at his hair and take a close look then something caught his attention the hair is burned and it cannot grow anymore.

This burns ! I have seen this before!!!

" The sun blade?"

He looked a the feng xi " ah xi , who was the one that cut your hair? You must know his appearance right?" He asked in very speed and feng xi couldn't caught up to him because of that
" I don't know who he is. But I can recognise him if I see him again why?" He was clueless
" That man who cut your hair is must be the 5th sword, the sword of sun from"" swords of esantra?" Feng xi asked in disbelief.
" Yes" feng zi couldn't even believe himself because he was really surprised.

You sun sword , you thought you can escape from me huh? Then wait and see I will find you and kill you for taking my master's life .

He stood there making a vow in his mind.