chapter 25 he will never love someone like me

Ji shou's eyes hurt , he scrubbed them while walking then he saw healer lu xuxia walking into him while waving hands .he went to lu xuxia and hugged him warmly lu xuxia looked at him and hugged again.
" How are you doing my friend?" Lu xuxia asked ji shou.
" I'm doing well what about  you,we haven't seen for a while ,,,oh it's been three months" ji shou said in a surprised voice like he never released that three months have passed.
" Yeah yeah , what about zhe han and that guy? Did he regained anything?" He inquired about Wang ye
" No man, he still don't remember anything" ji shou said while running his fingers through his silky smooth purple hair " then where are they did they get along?" Lu xuxia was very curious to know " yeah they get along but , I think you haven't heard" ji shou's face looked down with a sad expression that made lu xuxia to worry." What? What's wrong?" Lu xuxia asked ji shuo then ji shou look at him in a sorrowful expression " they are missing, it'been a month"  ji shou informed lu xuxia. Ji shou was completely silent after that lu xuxia didn't bother to ask . Then they heard a guard coming to them calling " peak master ji shou, master Jiang is here" ji shou looked at the guard in surprise. Then the two of them walked to the guest hall to welcome master Jiang .

Master Jiang sat down with a comfortable smile in his face .ji shou looked at him with a warm smile yet sorrow glowed in his eyes even when he was smiling just like a sad smile. " Ji shou I heard everything, are you okey?" Mr Jiang asked with a worried expression. Ji shou flipped his purple hair back and looked at master Jiang " I'm ok master Jiang " he said but his eyes shows that he is not okay
" Don't worry ji shou zhe han and his servent will be back they are not that weak " Jiang peak master said to comfort ji shou but ji shou's face is still sad as deep ocean.he knew that the forest of death is not easy to deal , no one ever come back from there then how will zhe han and Wang ye will be back when they are just ordinary cultivators and zhe han is not a cultivator he is just a ordinary man who like using sword. " You don't need to wory I know zhe han is not a cultivator but the servent with zhe han is not someone we can deal with he is that fifth sword of esantra the sun sword " that was the first time ji shou hearing this

do they mean zhe han? Zhe han is the fifth sword of esantra? Sun sword? How can I never noticed that . But he never unsheathed his sword before . I know Wang ye is not the sun sword because he always use some black qi I heard a lot about the 11 swords of esantra and zhe han is in the fifth place ?

He couldn't even believe what he just heard

Zhe han what else are you hiding from me ?

Ji shou looked at the Jiang peak master and looked at his own lap after a while peak master left the peak and went back .

Zhe han felt like he is falling from somewhere and thuddd he fell on the ground beneath him was soft grass which looks so fine . He stood from there and he saw the entrance of Shang Lin peak. He leaned against the tree grabbing his chest tightly
Why?
Why did Wang ye do that? Why would he do that ? Why did he throw his life just to save me? Why???
Zhe han felt a Piercing pain in his heart . He doesn't know why but he still felt that he is not a completed puzzle there is one missing piece. Maybe it was Wang ye? He couldn't believe that Wang ye risked his own life to save zhe hans ! Wang ye is the demon king then why would he do something like that to save him .

Im not worthy of his life !

Zhe han blamed himself for everything at that time . A drop of tear rolled down through his cheeks making them burn. He tried his hard to resist the feeling he feels now..

Why am I being sad ? He is just a side charector of the story . He is the ruthless demon kind who killed a lot of innocent people with his own hands just for fun . He is cold blooded. He is not someone you can deal with zhe han . Don't think too much . He saved your life just for ? For what? Why???????????

Zhe han felt like he is lost when he is standing in front of his own house. He grabbed his hair and started to pulle them in anger and sorrow. His face turned red because of the sadness he feeling now . He never loved anyone like this in his whole life he never thought that he would love someone like this blindly. He never thought that he would get attached to someone this much . He can't believe himself for everything.

Am I this kind of person before? Am I this cheesy?

He never attached too much with a man before. Maybe that's the reason why he is feeling like this ..
losing a friend  yeah I guess. Yeah that's must be it.. I never felt anything for men and I will never have feelings for men I'm not that type of guy. I'm not into men. But did I fell for the demon king ?

Zhe han's heart beating like crazy. He calmed himself after all. He took a deep breath and said himself
" Wang ye is the demon king even if you fell for him he would never feel something like that to you, don't forget that he is the demon king " zhe han took a deep breath again and turned then he saw ji shou was seeing off a guest then zhe han took a step forward but his leg pulled back somehow his arm hairs have stood up in shiver his eyes started to waver at the presence of the man who is tapping ji shou's shoulder and went in to his palanquin zhe han's heart beat like that will jumb out of his ribcage and he sweat like a waterfall. His full body will taste like salt at that time.he doesn't know why is this body is trying to avoide that person.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

🦋A short chapter