chapter 13 : the lantern festival

Wang ye walking through the entrance like a king. His noble fabric red dress was designed perfectly for him. His lose hair was tied half in low with a red hair accessory look like a ribbon his pale face was red due to shy and coolness of the air . His redish lips parted ways when he saw zhe han and called his name from there . After seeing Wang ye zhe han's heart started to raise in tension and he don't know what was that feeling. He skipped some beats also. He couldn't help but to look at Wang ye in surprise.

Who thought that this guy will be a rival to every women in this world.

Wang ye started to blush when he noticed that zhe han staring at him without blinking.

Our demon king👑

" Shall we go now?" Wang ye's deep manly voice made zhe han jumb out his dream

What was I thinking? Huh ? This demon king will be rival to all women? Am I going crazy after joining with these idiots? Anyway forget about it man let's just follow the storyline.

They walked to the town . When they got there , there were so many beautiful lanterns decorated in the every corner of the town.

Zhe han looked at them with a lot of surprise in his face because he was seeing this for the first time. Cheng yi and his family also celebrated lantern festival but this is completely different level..

 Cheng yi and his family also celebrated lantern festival but this is completely different level

This is how the lantern festival look like isn't it awesome?

When ji shou was looking at zhe han he forgot to look after Wang ye and he didn't notice that Wang ye was missing. Zhe han turned to ji shou " ji shou this is my first time in this kind of festival, this is a whole new experience woah I can't believe this" he said while opening his mouth wide.

Ji shou was completely lost is zhe hans beauty for a moment that he didn't even realise that he is staring at zhe han for one and half hours . Zhe han's hairstyle was different today he didn't brided his hair to his right shoulder but he let his hair down and his dress just like usual dark outfits . He always wears dark coloured outfits because he don't like to stand out. But zhe han caught eye of ji shuo somehow that he also forgot that zhe han is his brother but to tell the truth zhe han is adopted and ji shou knows that too . And that's one of the reason that ji shou hated zhe han . But now ji shou don't know what kind of relationship is happening between him and zhe han and what kind of relationship does ji shou wants to have with him.