chapter 10 : feng brothes

The next morning.when the sun kiss zhe hans beautiful eyes he opened them in irritation."haaa it's morning already, I couldn't even get a wink of sleep because of Wang ye. Yes because of him " zhe han was worried to sick last night because of Wang ye. When he found out his true identity.he couldn't believe himself.

He is the demon king. One of the ruthless villain of this story .

Zhe han got up from his bed and changed his clothes . He wore his usual outfit in black and brown with his hair brided to his shoulder.

He grabbed the door and opened from inside . He put his leg out of the room then walked through the hallway.his eyes noticed that something is going on in the town by looking through the window. He went closer and looked. The village was covered in yellow and orange coloured something. He couldn't see what it was because the village is far from the peak . His eyes wandering aimlessly. Then he asked himself " what's goin on down there?" Then he felt a strong presence in his back he wanted to turn and look but he didn't " it'the lanter festival" the person behind him whispered into his ears making his face heated . He turned to see. it was ji shuo. His outfit was as usual the purple and black outfit with his hair in half ponytail making his beautiful silky hair look long and layered.
" Lanter festival?" Zhe han asked with a surprised look ji shou didn't look at zhe han. his eyes where on the village " yes it is tommorow, should we check?" He asked to zhe han politely.
" Let's go" zhe han's reply was simple .the both of the left .

Zhe han and ji shou was walking through the village looking at the beautiful lantern lamb that decorated by villagers . Zhe han's eyes wondered. it was beautiful thing he ever seen. His eyes sparkled in amazement " woa" his lips left the word without him knowing.
They enjoyed the beautiful view suddenly zhe han's stomach growled making ji shou look at him with a small smile in his lips

"Are you hungry?" Ji shuo asked. his handsome little brother without looking at him " yeah" his reply was funny ,
" Let's go I will show you the best place to eat" ji shou said and walked on his own like leading the way.
Zhe han followed him like a puppy follows his master.
They entered a etery named' tasty food ' when zhe han saw the name of the place he couldn't control his laugh, he laughed like there is no tommorow.
" Zhe han , there is a empty seat let's sit" ji shou called him from the corner of the etery he walked to ji shou and they both sit down . Then a lady in her early twenties came to them " what would you two likes to eat gentmen" she asked them politely.ji shou ordered the food and they started to eat .
" Mhmmm this is heaven man " zhe han's moaning sound made ji shou blush.

When zhe han was eating his eyes landed on someone from the VIP seat there was many people like royal family members and crown prince and princesses ect...but his eyes landed in that person who is sitting there with a red wine glass in his hand . The man wore a red customised clothe looks good .his red wavy hair tied in a high ponytail with a golden crown in it . Looking like a Prince but somehow

"Why is he getting on my nurve?" Zhe han murmered himself. his eyebrows knitted together . Making an annoying look on his face.

Ji shou didn't notice that face of zhe han because he was eating the food . enjoying the taste

His red hair? Is that feng zi? I get the feeling that he is the feng zi ,one of the feng brothers'. the strongest one of the twin feng brothers. This is crazy who would have thought that I will meet this guy this early. Haha

Feng zi (elder on of the feng brothers)Flame user

Flame user.
Red hair
Black eyes
Like : to fight,to find secrets,to make a mess
Dislike: Wang ye ,

Zhe han stared at the guy in the VIP seat.

Somehow he is still getting on my nurve, what the hell is he staring at? drooling?

Then zhe han looked at the red head and looked at the direction where his eyes locked. That ended up on the man in front of him eating his food with all of concentration. Ji shou?

Why is this son of a bitch looking at my ji shou? No wonder that he is getting on my nurve!!! This bastard!!I will pock his eyes out .

Zhe hans face was looking like he would eat that red head alive. Then a idea popped up into his head
" Ji shou , let's swap seats" after hearing zhe han say this ji shou looked at him confused " why?" He was a innocent child .
" Hm look back there is a sexy lady behind u she is trying to hookup with you with touching your back against her" actually she was really touching her back on ji shuo but it's wasn't hooking up she was just leaning while talking to her frnds maybe family or whatever!!
But after hearing zhe han say this ji shou shocked and his eyes opened wide then he sat straight as soon as possible " ok" he replied without thinking too much. The both of them swaped seats. Then zhe han looked at the guy who was drooling over ji shou until now . His expression changed into a annoyed look . Because he couldn't see ji shou anymore because there was a piller covering him.

Zhe han looked at the red head , giving him a look ( how about now huh?)

They eat the food peacefully then after eating zhe han went to pay bill . Leaving ji shou there. Then a staff lady was bringing a food to one of the customer there but somehow she ended up pouring it on the red head guy , his face turned blue in frustration.he looked at the women like she was some kind of shit . He stood there like he was superior to her. She gently apologized that man and try to get out there without making a scene but his red hair grows and grabbed her by her neck and put her up to the air like she was nothing compared to him. He looked at her with angry eyes.
" Who do you think you are. ?" She was gasping for air . She couldn't look at him because she was struggling. His red hair grows again and High. Ji shou was standing there watching this

The women , her eyes shows the pain she is suffering now . A tear fell down her cheeks making them wet . Then a small purple butterfly appeared in front of her teary eyes then it sat on the red hair . The hair burned after the purple butterfly sat making the women fall from the mid air. Then someone caught her from falling,her arms grabbed that person neck tightly. She was so scared " don't worry I will take care of it" the person replies with a gentle smile. ji shou put her down and looked at the red head before him.

🦋If u likes to die your hair what colour will it be?