Chapter one: the new guys in town

(Victim one)

It all happened when those news guys stepped foot in school

You see I was known as the quiet kid. Y'know the one who hides away in the library at lunch and sits in the back row of class never participating. That was until the new kids showed up. They took one look at me before whistling and walking up to my locker. The main one of the group lent on the metal casting a shadow over me. Despite being slightly taller than him I felt small and defenceless.

I stuttered something about getting to class early running to take refuge in the library. My next class was physics and one of the group of guys was their too, taking the empty seat next to me and putting his hand in my stool. The whole lesson he whispered creepy stuff in my ear like "don't go straying too far from me darling" and "your something I want"

As soon as class ended a darted back home, luckily it was my last class of the day meaning I could take refuge in my residence.

I tidied up my room before showering and starting the stream. Today we played little miss fortune. A slightly unsettling game at times but with a beautiful art style and a knack for storytelling. After a few goes at the game me and chat obtained the eternal happiness before calling it a night and ending stream. That stream was more successful than usual snd was one of my higher quality vods. I uploaded the vod and called it a night clambering into my neat and tidy bed.

That night my dreams were plagued with those guys, there were only four sure, not that bad, but there just one of me and all off them seem intent with having their share

They creep me out

When I awoke though, I was no longer in my bed but somewhere I would never ever dream of being.

And that's how I ended up here