All the thoughts spinning in my head like pirouettes

(Victim 4)

We all stood over this new person. 3 had put the dots together that they could be one of the evil and so now we needed to question them.

Before we could interrogate them. The family came in and scolded us.

"Now now children. That is no way to treat our newcomer. They were under immense pressure before we saved them and so we must respect that they may act hostile. Luckily we've prepared their reboot for them so they shouldn't be in pain too much longer."

Our reboots were to put us out of the pain the world caused us. When we l first arrived they reset certain parts of our brains to relieve us from the traumas of outside. Try for it to help us. To free us. And now it's the newcomers turn. This was good. It meant they'd feel happier and safer and that they'd stop with their weird names and words.

We watched at the family picked up the new comer and took them away. The new comer screamed and thrashed around desperate to escape screaming and screaming. At least they'd be put out of this pain soon.

After that I sat on my bed and thought to myself. My bed dress was pink with strawberries on it. The family tried to make it perfect but I didn't like it in truth. I preferred blacks and wasn't much of a fan of the cottage core vibes associated with my area. But obviously I could never tell them that. If the thought it was perfect then it was.

I thought to myself for a while thinking of the book I'd read the other day. It was called rapunzel. The family applauded me when I'd finished reading it. It was the biggest book we had at 32 pages. I sometimes wonder if there could be more to literature than fairytales and 2 digit pages books but the family said that for every book in existence a copy laid in our library.

Ever since that new comer said the word niki it made my head start to pound. It brought up these thoughts. The family always saw me as the rebellious one for having radical views and crazy ideas. I once asked why all our clothes were white and they punished me for asking them about colours. I wanted to experiment with my looks more but they said that stuff was of the evil. So I never did

Why are all these thoughts coming back now?

Why now?

These thoughts keep spinning in my head over and over like ballerinas doing pirouettes.

Why is this happening?