Chapter 12: my name

(Victim 5)

I woke up in a dirty cell room with four other strangers. They were all huddled in the corner playing a game of solitaire with dirty cards. There was an old computer against one of the walls set upon a desk with many draws.

There were five beds all with chains besides them. Each bed was accompanied with a bedside table with a lamp and a draw. There was also a box under each bed with four of them having other possessions underneath them too. There was one with a blue purple white and black striped cover it had little stars on it and at the end of the bed stood a plaque with my name on it.

How do these people know my name. What's it doing there. That looks like my jacket.

At the end of the bed stood none other than my favourite jacket. It was given to me by Tubbo for my birthday and had R800 printed on it. How is it here. There's even some of my favourite trainers under the bed and some of my clothes.

What is happening

I decided to talk to the others trapped here and so I walked over to the people playing cards. I tapped a half black half blond haired one of the head. They all looked fuzzy and my eyes were still adjusting but they felt familiar.

They looked shocked

"Where am I?"

They all looked at me sympathetically

No one would answer my question.

"Who are you people"
Nothing. No one spoke. It was deathly silent.

"Wait. YOUR THE MISSING KIDS"

My vision was returning and I could see them more clearly. Niki. She was the one I saw. On the poster. The others I couldn't recognise.

"We're not missing. We live here."

Then one stood up slowly. They approached me timidly. They asked me who I was and what the last thing I remembered was.

"I remember sitting at a stream and some people came but and knocked me out. I can't remember the rest. It's hazy"

"And my name"

"My name is Ranboo"