Chapter 9: Niki Niachu

(Victim 5 )

The next day I mulled the name over in my head

Niki Niachu. . .

Niki. . .

I've heard of her before
I think she was a streamer, I saw loads of stuff about her joining the dsmp. I decided to research her more so I headed to the library. Since it was Saturday I didn't have to worry about school and no one my age ever went to the library. I used one of the library laptops and searched her. Sure enough she had a twitch profile and a YouTube following as well as some other miscellaneous socials all with a decent follower count. She apparently lives somewhere in Germany. I looked at some of her content but it was all very dated. The most recent stream being 2 weeks ago, reacting to viewer confessions. There was a geoguesser stream scheduled but it never happened.

She follows

Aimsey
Tubbo

Hey that's Toby

Wilbursoot
Technoblade

Oh I've heard of him he's amazing

Tommyinnit
Quackity
Dream
Sapnap
George not found

Ranboo. . .

Wow no way, she follows me. I'm just a small streamer though, I only have like 30 follows so why would she care.

I decided to look more into her other socials and ended up stumbling across her private account that was tagged by another person in a post. It was a clip of her on what I assumed to be a school bus, putting some guys in their place. . .

Those are the new guys at school

No way.

Maybe they got expelled.

But this clip is from just over a week ago. A week exactly before those guys showed up. A week to be expelled. They must of really rocked the boat.

Something about this absence doesn't add up. She never posted about being ill and those who were supposed to stream with her never received anything about the streaks being cancelled.

Somethings wrong here

Something

I need to read between the lines

To find the truth that lurks

I'll watch and learn

What truly happened here