Dreams

(Victim??¿.???????!??????'¿,????????:;?!!?,,.;)!!&@??????????!&£???????????????,;;)??????????!&'@£)&?????????)?!?,)£!???)?!!????????

I awoke but not in the real world

Rather within a dream I was having.

It was the same dream as the past few nights but it felt more hazy. I couldn't interact with the world built around me. My hands would faze through the trees. The missing posters were covered in ink blots and glitched in and out of existence. I could hear static noises and computer screeching around me. The train came straight towards me again but at a much faster pace than ever before. When it hit me instead of awaking this time, I could feel it. It was excruciating having the weight of a steam train balanced on my ribs. I screamed in pain but all I could hear was a glitchy mess of computer sounds.

I eventually passed out from pain and awoke back in the real world but. . .

But everything looked red

Everything was a blurry mess of a thick dark red colour. Stabbing pain came from my left eye and my torso felt bruised. The pain tried to swallow me but I fought it desperate to find what was going on. I was back in the bed I originally woke up in but something had changed. My wrists were red and rubbed raw. Someone had tied them to the back of the bed meaning I couldn't get up. I then looked up.

Four figures looked over me.

One was angry
One was hurt
One was upset
One was scared

How did I end up here?