Chapter 11: MISSING

(Victim 5)

I cleaned up my arms tugging the tiny glass shards out with tweezers. They stung like crazy but eventually I got them all out.

I cleaned up the blood and glass from the floor and hoovered the kitchen. I had just finished when dad came in drunk with a bunch of his friends. They wanted too watch the rugby and so I decided to go take a walk outside so that I wouldn't get in the way anymore. I mean I had already inconvenienced him once today I don't need to do it again.

I decided to walk to a nearby stream and chill there for a bit on one of the banks. I remember going there ever since I was little. I would go with Tubbo and his older brother Clay. Sometimes his brother would bring his friends George and Nick too and we'd all come together. It was nice. One day though Clay got on a fight with his parents and ran off. They disapproved of him and his friends being on twitch and actually making something of themselves. I think they were angry that he'd made something of his life whilst his parents were just tiny cogs in the machine of life. They'd wanted to be famous singers as a duet but it never worked out for them.

A few days later Nick and George also went missing. I think they went looking for Clay. Tubbo struggled a lot after that. Everything got too much for him and so we came to the stream a lot to relax and get away from life. One time I found him here trying to put a bullet through his mouth. I stopped him but it's always lingered in my mind that he'd do it again. And now he's gone.

MISSING

He's not coming back. He's been gone for a month and his parents finally called it in as they couldn't get child support from the government if they don't have a kid.

I miss him

I sat there for hours until it was dark. I saw some people coming but I didn't think much of it.

They put a hand over my mouth. I screamed. Then it all went black

And that's how I ended up here.