Chapter 5: The next victim

(Victim? 5)

As I walked into school I was greeted to a fist in my face by my least favourite bully, Schlatt. Everyday he bullied and tormented me, I could fight back sure, but if he stops bullying me he'd start on someone else who couldn't deal with it. It's better this way.

I headed to art class which luckily for me only had chill kids. I took my seat usually next to Toby but I think he's sick today because he hasn't shown up for weeks, meaning I'm all alone for lunch. Again.

Though today we're supposed to get done new students so maybe I can make friends with them.

Sure enough at lunch some new students walked in. Wait, weren't they here last week? Maybe they was just a taster session.

I decided to walk up to them being taller than all of them gave me a small confidence boost.

"Hi I'm (redacted) welcome to (redacted) high, you guys must be the new students"

Without saying anything one pinned me to the lockers and the others circled. It was lunch do the halls were empty and the cafeteria was full.

The others looked through my bag and pockets looking for stuff. They grabbed my bus pass and money before whispering in my ear. 'See you soon little boy' with that cell phone numbers were stuffed in my mouth snd I was left alone.

What the hell.

At that very moment though, schlatt striked. He pushed me again the lockers but I was still shaking from my recent encounter.

For some reason Schlatt saw this and backed right off before walking away. What the hell just happened. Throughout all this I still had the papers in my mouth and I quickly spat them out revealing four numbers. I got through the rest of the day but was on edge. These guys kept sitting around me holding me by the fists and not letting me leave their sight. At the end of the day I booked it all the way home, I couldn't get on the bus as they took my pass and spare change. When I got home I tidied my room and got into my bed before resting, tomorrow a new day right?

And the next morning I awoke in my own bed, in my own house.