Chapter 10:

(Victim five)

I went to sleep that night feeling unsatisfied. Like I had left something unfinished.

Like untangling part of a knot but leaving half still entwined.

I had the same dream. Every night I have the same dream, same creepy forest. Every day the same nightmare.

This time the poster of Niki was on pristine condition, nothing blacked out. Nothing ripped. Underneath was a few Polaroids of her. Some with a man that had curly brown hair and a goofy smile. Some of her out at sights. Some of. . .

Some have pictures of blood. A passed out woman. Broken beer bottles. The back of a msn covered in blood.

What the fuck. Behind one of the photos in bold red ink stood one word.

ABUSE

I flipped more over and found

FACING

HOME

NIKI

AT

IS

I re-arranged them in order of the little dates scribbled at the bottom and it read

NIKI IS FACING ABUSE AT HOME

Niki no. . .

Niki

She

Is she ok?

She doesn't deserve that

No one does

I ripped the poster of the nail it was attached to and sure enough it had words on the back

WILBUR SOOT
TOMMYINNIT
TECHNOBLADE
DREAM WASTAKEN
PHILZA
TUBBO WASTAKEN
QUACKITY
AIMSEY

Dream WasTaken was crossed out along with Quackity, Aimsey, snd Tubbo WasTaken.

I couldn't investigate further as the train came straight at me once more. I then awoke the the real world. I will figure this out. What these dreams are trying to tell me.

Eventually

For now though it's time for breakfast

I jumped down from bed and ran to the kitchen to make breakfast. I had the day off school since it was Sunday so I didn't have to worry too much. I spent the day cleaning up dads beer bottles that were empty. I chucked bottle after bottle into the glass recycling until there were none left. I felt satisfied that I'd managed to clean up the bottles that had accumulated when dad shouted. "WHO THE BLOODY HELL THREW AWAY MY BEER"

He stormed over to where I was and Interrogated me. I told him all the bottles were empty but he didn't believe me. He grabbed done large glass shards from the recycling and began throwing them at me like time knives. They scraped and cut at my arms until blood was covering all the skin I had. He seemed satisfied and left, but not before pushing me to the ground and telling me to clean the blood. 

So much for a quiet relaxing day.