252

He Xinghui in the distance looked at Hua Mi stepping on the puddle of oil with a vicious look on her face.

  There was also an empty oil can in her hand, which she happened to see when she was wandering around just now.

  However, Hua Mi leaned back and somersaulted back on the spot with her pregnant belly.

  Stand firm, okay!

She walked towards He Xinghui.

  A trace of surprise flashed across He Xinghui's face. Could this be enough to cripple this big-bellied woman?

 The next moment, Hua Mi walked up to He Xinghui expressionlessly, raised her hand and slapped her.

  The force was so strong that He Xinghui was slapped to the ground, and her mouth was filled with blood foam.

  "Just because you the face, do you really think of yourself as a human being? Using such despicable methods will disgust everyone except yourself." Hua Mi kicked the oil can that fell next to He Xinghui and kicked it. She crushed the oil pot with her foot and said,

  "Isn't it good to be a human being? You have to be a bitch."

  As expected, she is good at making sneak attacks with small tricks. She has no ability at all, but she is very arrogant and a thief.

  Only then did Shi Caixia come to her senses and hurried over with a scared look on her face, "Are you okay?"

  Then she looked at He Xinghui who was vomiting blood from her mouth on the ground. Shi Caixia was shaking with anger and asked, "Are you crazy? Why are you so vicious? You even plotted against a pregnant woman. How come you are so evil-hearted? You are so despicable."

  This is simply unforgivable. Everyone knows that pregnant women are heavy, and once they fall to the ground, they will fall. Cruel, the consequences will be disastrous.

  He Xinghui was rushing to kill Hua Mi's body and ut will cause three lives.

  He Xinghui, who was on the ground, spit out a mouthful of blood and looked at Hua Mi and Shi Caixia with sarcastic eyes.

  Half of her face was swollen. She was about to say something, but suddenly she saw Zhou Cheng behind Hua Mi.

  He Xinghui's face immediately changed and she was about to cry, "Commander Zhou, she, she hit me~she also wanted to kill me~"

  As she said that, He Xinghui pointed at Hua Mi, as if begging Zhou Cheng to make the decision.

  Shi Caixia was so angry that she almost vomited blood. She turned around quickly, clenched her fists, and shouted to Zhou Cheng, "No, no! It was this woman who poured a pot of oil on the ground and almost harmed the Mrs..."

  She was about to blurted out "Mrs. Gong" . When the words came out, Hua Mi reached out and held Shi Caixia's wrist.

  There is no need to keep calling her "Mrs. Gong" and make He Xinghui suspect something.

  Shi Caixia paused and looked at Hua Mi and she gave her a look, so Shi Caixia took a deep breath and quickly explained to Zhou Cheng,

  "This pregnant woman almost fell."

  Seeing Zhou Cheng's embarrassed and speechless look. Looking at his expression, Shi Caixia thought Zhou Cheng didn't believe it, so he stepped forward and pointed at the puddle of oil and the oil pot on the ground.

  "Look, this is evidence. This He Xinghui is a despicable villain."

  Of course Zhou Cheng believed in Shi Caixia, but now he was forced to do his business, and he couldn't stand here for justice.