333

"Stop talking nonsense, are you going to kill him or not?"

  Ni Shuiwen came out on behalf of the team, acting like a big brother.

  Zhou Cheng, who was guarding the entrance to the safe zone, stood upright and said, "He may not become a zombie, there is a 5% chance of surviving."

  Everyone is accusing the garrison of ignoring human life, but who really ignores human life?

  Here in the garrison, at this moment, the 5% chance of survival cannot be given up.

  But for other survivors, they can only hear that there is a 95% chance that Wu Guilong will become a zombie.

  This chance is already hopeless.

  People in the team expressed their dissatisfaction.

  Ni Shuiwen looked at Zhou Cheng coldly, "We can't take this risk. This person must be killed. You garrison can't just watch there are dangerous elements among us."

Someone raised his voice and said, "That's right, is just because he doesn't know how to do it. Be careful, he was bitten by his brother, who knows when he will transform into a corpse and bite us?"

  After all, they have only now truly realized how terrifying zombies are.

  The garrison did not allow them to leave, nor did they allow them to kill Wu Guilong.

  what the hell is this?

  Zhou Cheng pursed his lips and looked at Ni Shuiwen and others seriously, "We won't kill him, and you can't kill him under our noses."

  This is a matter of principle.

  Some people just didn't believe in this evil, so they came forward and stabbed Wu Guilong with a knife,"If you don't do anything , we will do it ourselves."

  The next moment, the person holding the knife in front of the garrison was kicked away by the garrison.

  Wu Guilong watched the whole process, lost his mind, and did not defend or fight back.

  This look is quite similar to that of a zombie with dull eyes.

  He has given up on himself from the bottom of his heart.

  When others saw his ghostly appearance, they felt more confident and rushed to the garrison.

 "You garrison guards are so hateful. You don't kill the zombies and don't let us return to Xiangcheng. You also want to use the zombies to harm us."

" It's unbearable, come on, we're going to die anyway, so why not give it a try."

  Their patience finally reached the boiling point at this moment.

  Especially Ni Shuiwen, he was really eager to leave.

  He kept encouraging the survivors. They wanted to break through the garrison's defense, kill Wu Guilong, and take the opportunity to enter the safe zone.

  Zhou Cheng issued an order, "Those who do not abide by the rules and order will be killed."

  Gong Yi said that at critical moments, troublemakers can be killed.

  These survivors were left in the temporary safety zone to divert traffic to various transmission points and reduce pressure.

  The reason for not killing Wu Guilong is that Wu Guilong has not turned into a zombie yet, and there is even no sign of zombie transformation in his physiology.